• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

504529_f4a2504192fb149a4ec07ce5c028efee_large.jpg

Or not, but this is adorable @Flutterby

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Haha there seems to be a lot of that going around. Just ask Crooked. xD
I'm so happy I'm doing something right today.

[/QUOTE]
What was that about? 'something right today'? You having a bad one?

@SilverFlight I saw you tagged me in your last post, but you didn't specifically mention either Leandra or Luness so I'm not sure what the interaction was. Did you freeze the wolf that was attacking Leandra?

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight I saw you tagged me in your last post, but you didn't specifically mention either Leandra or Luness so I'm not sure what the interaction was. Did you freeze the wolf that was attacking Leandra?
Kallin froze the wolf after Luness (or one of them anyway) I was assuming Luness would react to Kallin getting savaged by the wolf ^^' no such luck, so nevermind xD

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I suppose so, silver, I suppose so.

[/QUOTE]
You need more gifs? I can do that!

Lol, she's a kit right now and is beyond terrified so she didn't even realize anything was happening to Kallin before she went tumbling down the hill, much like Elena is doing now. O.o Had she been an adult still, she would've been able to better handle such fears.

Lioness075 said:
Lol, she's a kit right now and is beyond terrified so she didn't even realize anything was happening to Kallin before she went tumbling down the hill, much like Elena is doing now. O.o Had she been an adult still, she would've been able to better handle such fears.
The walls came tumbling down...

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]The walls came tumbling down...

[/QUOTE]
Great clouds came rolling over the hills bringing darkness from aboooooove!

Now as long as the ruins don't sport an active volcano, we should be all good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back