• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@zCrookedz Luness is a lynx so she only has a stub for a tail lol. She can't really shake her tail. xD

Well, I have a PT test next weekend (i.e. 2 minutes of push-ups, 2 minutes of sit-ups, and a 2 mile run) and then the first week of school, I have yet another PT test, which is during the week of 17th. *sigh*

Luckily, by sports physical I just mean a exam to be allowed to play school-sponsored sports, so you don't stroke out or something and push liability on them. The actual exam is pretty quick, but the paperwork and medical history questionnaire is pretty lengthy.

Although, I think Id rather do push-ups and sit-ups than the mileage we do for cross country. Ugh.

We have a new coach, who Im loving because I think he can get us a team state qualification (we were 1 point away last year), but Im working harder than I everr have during the summer. Which is good, because Im already improving, but mann..

That being said, I love to run, even though Im not very good at it lol

Sleep cause it's night. Wake up to see three maps of rp...not sure if I am feeling lazy or excited =w='

And silver India is cool and all but most because of the city I live in. :') awesome place. Though I hate when I have to wait a week for a movie to comeout, sometimes even a month....waits for rouge nation, delayed by a week cause censorship....cries. Though nice memes. And no need to accelerate :3 take Yo time I enjoy reading.

"The monkey creature slid down the tree deftly and rn to them, scooping them up and licking them all with an impossibly long tongue. ", told y'all that the monkey was creepy >w>

divyansh said:
Sleep cause it's night. Wake up to see three maps of rp...not sure if I am feeling lazy or excited =w='
And silver India is cool and all but most because of the city I live in. :') awesome place. Though I hate when I have to wait a week for a movie to comeout, sometimes even a month....waits for rouge nation, delayed by a week cause censorship....cries. Though nice memes. And no need to accelerate :3 take Yo time I enjoy reading.

"The monkey creature slid down the tree deftly and rn to them, scooping them up and licking them all with an impossibly long tongue. ", told y'all that the monkey was creepy >w>
Ever seen a lemur? They don't have long tongues but they're not too far off from that. madagascar is a fantastic place ^^

Thx for that post and I will need a little time to make the spost, by dad needed the pc. He doesn't have the files on his laptop, so yea I must wait.

Fair warning everyone, I'm about to head home from the fort, which means about 4-6 hours of driving and so I may not be able to respond for most off the day. ^^;

Um, let's not piss off the werecat if possible lol.

Lmao, Luness would be baffled by that as a kit, too. As an adult, she'd just reach around and pluck it off with a grumpy cat expression. xD

So, I got switched into a different truck in the convoy and now I don't have to drive so I can respond to the RP now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back