• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Otto is utterly useless as a puppy. xD I mean unless there is a small space to climb through, but even then I wouldn't trust him to get the job done in case he saw like a bug or something and just wondered off.

I'm assuming there is no other way to go beyond the waterfall, right? This is gonna be Vinter's nightmare...

Don't mind the werekitten stuck in the tree. Y'know, just another average day in FableWood.

I was so happy when I saw that. Maybe made my morning. Stuck in bed, is angry and moody, sees were kitten stuck in tree, is happy.

I had to reference it in my post

I didn't think of it until Ward was calling for Luness to come and help. Then I was like, wait, don't kittens get scared in trees if they climb too high? :o

I and Arianne have similar thoughts. Oh and yea i tagegd the wrong one...well sheit!

anyways ending up the correction in this guy's story, bugging me since morning. ( here i am helping for no reason ). Anyways will make a post after that. Though That scamp is now in his youth. xD just imagine a kid with an angry goblin like attitude and greed working on a cauldron.

Been working on this the last couple days in my free time(ha)

Otto_ink.jpg

When we get to the ball, Otto gets a hair cut and fresh set of cloths.

Can not take full credit for the picture. I used a picture of an anime character

I found on google and added Otto's features. Though I did tone down the

pictures roughed up cloths a bit.

post is up. And haven't revised it yet. Gotta get some sleep. Will revise once I wake up. Till then ciao and i hope you like it :D .

@zCrookedz the otto is good and all but i prefer the pup personally :P

oh lord my post made no sense made a quick revise, may still have problems but most it at least makes sense. Anyways good night to all ya lovely beings.

@divyansh Well, it'll probably make more sense once the group is within the area that your character currently is in. We haven't necessarily entered any ruins of an ancient city yet and are still trying to help some monkey's family lol. Once Silver is active again, it shouldn't take long for us to resolve the monkey business though. :P

xD monkey bussiness. But the monkey looked creepy to me...stealing maps from little lolis. Lol

And talked to silver, have to wait for y'all at the entrance. Though I am free to improvise the post.

-typed from tab so dun mind my typos.

Ahh, I figured we'd be approaching such a thing eventually. I mean, ancient island with ancient cave with ancient designs. Ancient city was sure to be next. :P

Psst I just looked into the setting/location tab teeheee.. gives an idea of future it does.

Though I think I stole don's charter speech color.

Who's Don?

Also, Silver hasn't posted any locations that we haven't been to yet so I'm not sure what you're talking about, it giving you ideas of the future and all.

Happens to the best of us lol. We apparently keep mixing up which Silvers we're supposed to be tagging. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back