• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Alright, so Ive had ZERO luck uploading my sketch, I dont know what to deal is, so I added the closest thing to what I imagined.

Basically,just slightly darker eyes and longer hair.

em try using tinypic

<_< gonna read some of ur role play.

was reading some character. I think some of the rpn uploaded image links are no longer there. Like the dragon or the werecat's human form.

divyansh said:
Don't sleep! It is a mistake!
Yesterday had a very hard day....got home slept till 4 in the morning ( i fell asleep around 3 in the afternoon ).

Woke up to realize that a terrorist attack had happened and an ex president had died...like wtf!
What? seriously? Where the heck do you live?!

Of course! She only shot out like little balls of shadow... but can you imagine how terrifying it is for a child to see her power unshackled? It is harmless mostly of course... but she is still afraid.

She does not know that these are just harmless balls of magic, she still believes what she did when she was young: that she is a threat.

uguu.jpg

The hell? O.o

@andujarprime Otto chased his tail before we chased after the strange creature. We didn't chase it until after getting through the waterfall and seeing the Spring of Truth. Now we've stopped and the moneky is in a tree with Luness beneath him and the monkey's family is stuck under a log apparently.

Wait a minute... am I missing something? Did I get no notifications?

Alright so I just missed like...3 pages of posts. Okay...

Well that depends where you were left off.

We have already landed with the ship, got transformed into little children and now chased a monkey to his family.

DawnAntalios said:
Well that depends where you were left off.
We have already landed with the ship, got transformed into little children and now chased a monkey to his family.
Yeah, I stopped getting notifications when we were beneath the floating island.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Wait a minute... am I missing something? Did I get no notifications?

Alright so I just missed like...3 pages of posts. Okay...

[/QUOTE]
The notifications sometimes die on us here...none of us know why.

Lioness075 said:
The notifications sometimes die on us here...none of us know why.
"RPN and the Mystery of the Missing Notifications" or "The Unsolved Mysteries of the Missing Notifications" would make good film ideas. Or at the very least cartoons.

Ah, I'll make a post later and catch up. I'll have to sketch up a child Vi, don't I? Well...

You don't have to draw it lol. We all didn't draw ours. You can just Google one that looks right or close enough.

Lioness075 said:
You don't have to draw it lol. We all didn't draw ours. You can just Google one that looks right or close enough.
Yeah, but I hate googling stuff. I'd rather just draw it.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Yeah, but I hate googling stuff. I'd rather just draw it.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, if you're artistically inclined then go right on ahead! I can't draw people at all and I can't currently draw anything anyhow. Maybe I'll draw a proper kit version of Luness when I get back home from training this weekend.

Speaking of training, I'll be officially done this Friday! Woo! *flails arms excitedly*

Lioness075 said:
Hey, if you're artistically inclined then go right on ahead! I can't draw people at all and I can't currently draw anything anyhow. Maybe I'll draw a proper kit version of Luness when I get back home from training this weekend.
Speaking of training, I'll be officially done this Friday! Woo! *flails arms excitedly*
*flails arms even more excitedly* Yay!

@DawnAntalios I know right?

SilverFlight said:
What? seriously? Where the heck do you live?!
India >->

@andujarprime spoiler code is [spoiler~]

remove the '~' and put everything u wan in a spoiler in the tag.

hope it helps. ( lmao dinner! )

Anyways i am caught up with it :D finally can think of a post.

Btw fav charecter yet....otto. HE IS AWESOME ! @zCrookedz nice work :D

@Silver messaged u about post.

@divyansh you tagged a different SIlver lol course I've done the same thing several times. Its easy to do.

Thanks for good vibes for Otto, Love that little scamp as well ^_^

Arianne will refuse to turn Otto back to normal and will have him as her pet permanently, just watch!

And also I think I will be heading out soon, gonna have dem celebrations today, might be a bit late. Sorry for that.

It's all magic and fun until someone starts crying for no reason. I also am a little busy now. I'll probably post much later.

Malachai wishes he could climb trees like Luness. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back