• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Well, less activity on this end now, its waaay past sleep time xD Night all!

Oh, Otto has full permission to burst into Leia's room and jump on her bed to wake her up.
Oooooh, Imma make him do that. :D

SilverFlight said:
Now I feel absolutely terrible for creating FableWood....
Dude he'll no, this is the best rp I've been in O.o I really feel so lost now that I can't keep up as well lol. But yeah my postings should pick up once my new work schedule gets sorted out. I'm just afraid to change my notification settings to receive emails from this rp. My phone would be dead within the hour lol

Haha, it sounds like Malachai got too drunk last night to get himself back to his own bedroom. xD

@DawnAntalios Kallin wasn't really being hostile...it was more...worried his reputation might have preceded him...the one he had before joining the heroes :P

...does Arianne have a crush on Kallin? because that would be adorable.

I know that, but a little girl sees the world a bit differently, after Luness was rather angry with her she fears Kallin might be doing the same.

As for that... I shall tell you.

Ohaky cool. Moving to occ cause don't want to spam the sing-up.

And thx for the warm welcome :')

<-< so can I be like. " PAY ME A GAZILLIONBILLIONMILLIONTRILLIONFILLIONDOODILIOON goold coin if you want to pass " Or " YOU SHALL NOT PASS! " <- jokes

Ohkay i got it and just tell me what pages should i read. :P don't make them more than 15. And also when u want my first post. And try pronouncing Ylylore without a silent y, its a challenge ;) .

divyansh said:
Ohaky cool. Moving to occ cause don't want to spam the sing-up.
And thx for the warm welcome :')

<-< so can I be like. " PAY ME A GAZILLIONBILLIONMILLIONTRILLIONFILLIONDOODILIOON goold coin if you want to pass " Or " YOU SHALL NOT PASS! " <- jokes

Ohkay i got it and just tell me what pages should i read. :P don't make them more than 15. And also when u want my first post. And try pronouncing Ylylore without a silent y, its a challenge ;) .
Last 3 should be fine, also the most recent updates in the updates section, they are at the top.

That would be hilarious, they would probably try to fight him though xD he could stop when he finds out who they are.

Pfft, Luness wouldn't let him stop her, especially with his lack of knowledge of offensive or defensive spells. :P

Ritual >~> I am batman! If I have the right stuff and time to prepare I can defeated superman!!!

Though I most likely won't have time to prepare as of now :(

Just to nerf ritual magic I need time to prepare. Psst I will turn Lunes into a rat :P ( jk )

Though I think I have an idea of how I would stop you all. BTW I will assume that I have heard of ur merry band

Last edited by a moderator:
'Just to nerd ritual magic'? I honestly don't even understand what you were trying to say there lol.

divyansh said:
Ritual >~> I am batman! If I have the right stuff and time to prepare I can defeated superman!!!
Though I most likely won't have time to prepare as of now :(

Just to nerd ritual magic I need time to prepare. Psst I will turn Lunes into a rat :P ( jk )

Though I think I have an idea of how I would stop you all. BTW I will assume that I have heard of ur merry band
Your character would be very useful to our group. I know of at least one big spell alteration we need done. Will send details when it becomes relevant.

Lol, Luness just doesn't know the girl at all so she has no feelings for her. Since the girl was able to look back up at Nyr, Luness logically figured that the girl wasn't really that hurt and had probably just been frightened by something.

DawnAntalios said:
Wow, Luness DOES hate Arianne, dos she? :D
Ward would love her, a nice, well-mannered, noble little girl like Arianne ^^

Ooo Luness is the jealous type huh? Kallin better watch out! xD

Yeah, she never would've known beforehand, but she is definitely the jealous type. :P

K-Kalln-senpai... notice me!

notice_me_senpai___by_saraca_xx-d77c2xz.jpg

Did you read that both Kallin and Leandra helped Arianne back to her feet? :P That should definitely make Arianne blush more so than her having to approach Kallin on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back