• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I can't beelieve that we are doing this. We should bee setting up a good example how to politely chat in an OOC chat but instead we are hive-ing this silly conversation.

I can't wait to read Silver's response to all of us talking in such a ridiculous manner. He won't bee-lieve his eyes. xD

Well now...it took a while. Sorry about that, but my first post is up and the CS was updated!

Tagging @SilverFlight to tell him about the pictures if he desires to update the Active Profiles. <3

Wait, did you mention Leandra originally? I didn't see that I was tagged so I only skimmed the post at first and then was confused since I didn't think Leandra had even been noticed.. >.< Sorry if I made a mistake.

Guys!!! I can't breathe!! I just...The bee puns....

tumblr_inline_n2ayje916U1qe4ieh.gif

Ooohha...*wipes tear away* ok...I suppose I should start designing the place we're actually going to...

That involves you stripping down to your birthday suit, slathering yourself in honey and hold very VERY still...None of those things sounds even remotely appealing to me. :P

Mostly its like:

What I see when I say bee suit:

mbyvTK3eBHgREWOF8hzGILQ.jpg

What other people see when I say bee suit:

72225F

What people see when they see me in a bee suit:

astronaut-in-space.jpg

"I am biased, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."
@Bea Delaine
I swear Elena is completely adorable sometimes. X3

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]That should be a meme.
Also I feel cute sometimes when I write for Elena. Haha

[/QUOTE]
Make it a meme!

DawnAntalios said:
Not an ordinary hug, but a hug of an adoring 10 year old girl.
Awwwww! Bring it!!! I want to see Kallin squirm!!

Lol, Kallin will be uncomfortable in that situation for sure. xD

I planned to make Arianne hug Leandra as well but she went out to check on Vinter.

And don't worry she will NEVER GO NEAR Luness - she already made clear her opinion about her, so worry not.

Leandra hasn't left the dining hall lol. She's talking to Kallin right now. She just was having a flashback moment and froze at her seat after standing up abruptly.

Hmm, I thought you went to check on Aldur as well, hearing gunshots and stuff. Oh well, my bad.

In any case I will be really careful around Team Luness - the poor girl does not want her limbs to be torn apart so soon.

Eh, it happens. *shrugs* And yeah, hugging Luness, especially when she hardly knows you, is highly unadvisable lol.

Omfg, so I am so so sorry about talking shyt about tapatalk T_T I need it back. I'm lost throughout the day without this rp. Bright side, I just got promoted, probably because not having this rp I was forced to pay attention at work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back