• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

andujarprime said:
At work and have gotten no notifications. Come to read ooc and wtf am I missing??!!!!!
oop, sorry ^^ Lots of drama, and I'm about to time skip to morning.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
When should I make my first post?
Oooom...after the time skip? Lucille is still swinging by to pick your char up on the way to their next quest right?

He'll probably tag you when he brings your character into the picture so it should be easy to know when it's posted. ^^

Lioness075 said:
He'll probably tag you when he brings your character into the picture so it should be easy to know when it's posted. ^^
Gotcha!

They made an announcement thread earlier today. They've shut them down for the time being. They want to get away from working with Tapatalk altogether.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight I love it lol. Though, I do prefer the Dreamworks version. :3
Oof! You wound me!

That film has nothing to do with the story...though I do admit Antonio Banderes does make an awesome cat.

The story is from France and over 300 years old I might add....Charles Perrault collected it along with Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, long before the Brothers Grimm found them.

What is fantastically cool about a lot of these stories is that many of them predate the countries they are said to be from.

Oh man, don't get me started. I know a few of these stories that supposedly come from my country. They're quite nice too. I could either tell them here in the OOC or get 'em into the IC thread if you guys want.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Oh man, don't get me started. I know a few of these stories that supposedly come from my country. They're quite nice too. I could either tell them here in the OOC or get 'em into the IC thread if you guys want.

[/QUOTE]
STORY! STORY! STORY!

You could share parts of them or summaries IC and then give us the whole stories in OOC kinda like Silver did. ^^

SilverFlight said:
STORY! STORY! STORY!
Here, or in the RP? I can't find anything translated into English so I'll try my best to translate them.

Lioness075 said:
You could share parts of them or summaries IC and then give us the whole stories in OOC kinda like Silver did. ^^
Interesting idea.

Woah, that's awesome! English is my native language, though I am learning how to speak Chinese, specifically the Mandarin dialect. ^^

Cool Mandarin! Language of the future or so I'm told.

Oh man..I should not have had sugar this late at night...

969.gif

Yeah, I plan on working with either the CIA or FBI for my civilian job once I graduate from college so Mandarin will come in handy there. ^^

SilverFlight said:
Cool Mandarin! Language of the future or so I'm told.
Oh man..I should not have had sugar this late at night...

969.gif
At least you can respond to the RP for a longer period of time now? :P

@Aldur Forgehammer In all seriousness though what are Romanian tales like? Do you have a version of Baba Yaga? (Oh I totally forgot where the question mark was on my keyboard...someone help me.)

Well, not directly related to Baba Yaga but there is something similar. It's a supernatural old woman that lives on the mountains. Closest name translation would be "The hag that wears a handful of jackets" (weird...I know) and every time the season changes she drops a few jackets or puts more on depending on what season it's changing to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back