• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lioness075 said:
Well, it is an amazing drawing. You're a phenomenal artist, Silver. ^^ Much better than me, but then again I rarely, if ever, practice so it's not like I'm going to get much better at this rate anyhow lol.
I've been doodling since I was three...and without math class I would never have improved at all :P

Flutterby said:
Im pretty terrible with humans as well, which is part of the reason why Quincy and Alex are both in their true forms xD
TOATally understand this!

Well, look at all that practice you've had lol. I grew up reading like crazy so hence my writing skill. :P

Phew, back on my Mac again. So much quicker and easier to type out and edit my responses lol.

SilverFlight said:
@zCrookedz You seriously made my month with those comments, I really am super happy you like the drawing ^^
I am a very straight forward person. I don't beat around the bush, and I definitely don't give praise for something I think is and atrocity. Ever word I said was the truth and I will always love that picture. :)

I will try and get my post up in about 30 min, are we doing a time skip to the ball?

I'd assume that we would after perhaps a few more posts here and there. Is the ball the next day? Probably would be best since everyone is most likely due for some proper rest after today's events with the racing and assassination attempts and so on. :') I know Leandra, Leo, and Nyr are all already getting some rest and Elena along with Ward are probably going to end up resting soon as well.

Btw, @Flutterby I quick question: I love your human form, the girl is pretty beautiful but have you given a thought of perhaps having something anime like as well?

It is nothing extremely important really, she just looks a tiny bit strange on the wallpaper as the only realistic character ^^

zCrookedz said:
I am a very straight forward person. I don't beat around the bush, and I definitely don't give praise for something I think is and atrocity. Ever word I said was the truth and I will always love that picture. :)
I will try and get my post up in about 30 min, are we doing a time skip to the ball?
No no no, the ball is tomorrow night, we have lots to do until then, like use the Memorien to find the first part of the key, and get to the spring of inspiration for Luness.

I will be time skipping eventually to put us to the morning.

Oh. Several people were off resting, Leandra included, and so I wasn't too sure what the game plan was. *shrug* We can always drag Leandra along and she can just rest on the Tenacity so she's at least with the group to a degree lol.

Lioness075 said:
Oh. Several people were off resting, Leandra included, and so I wasn't too sure what the game plan was. *shrug* We can always drag Leandra along and she can just rest on the Tenacity so she's at least with the group to a degree lol.
Nah, morning time jump, people can rest ^^

Oh thank goodness lol. Poor Leandra would've been a zombie trying to get herself to the Tenacity to join the group lol.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO Its Friday!!!!

tumblr_mbbbs8Ys8P1rvh3fbo1_500.gif

DawnAntalios said:
NO.

But Friday doesn't mean a lot to me when I'm in the middle of military training.

Fair warning everyone, I'm on ammo detail today and we can't have our phones out while we're out there. I may not even have cell service anyhow. I'll respond to the RP later today whenever I finally get back to the barracks and am able to.

Sundays are the only days in the military where you should get the day off, but you'll typically just get only the morning off lol.

Also, the mobile site is acting up with the sidebar for me so I may struggle to navigate around on it until whatever's wrong is resolved. I saw they did some maintenance this AM, but it's still messed up. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back