• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Ok the thought of Elena's little monkey thing running away with a giant plate of food is playing in my head, and its hysterical xD

^_^ no worries dude. You got a hell-a-lot going on with all them bees xD

03865eca6a4ee5f9ae0d21d5a2a9171d.png

Bad ass human Kallin?

Dang, just got back from washing down the trucks. Hope I didn't miss too much. :S

Not too much.

OK @zCrookedz, I know its been forever since you got the 3000th post. But I've finally finished your character art. I can take away the green if you don't like it.

Its..well, I am my own worst critic, but I hope its close to what you wanted, I remember you saying 'friendly expression' or something close to that...Ok, I'll stop talking and just let you see it.

Leo.jpg

SilverFlight said:
Not too much.

OK @zCrookedz, I know its been forever since you got the 3000th post. But I've finally finished your character art. I can take away the green if you don't like it.

Its..well, I am my own worst critic, but I hope its close to what you wanted, I remember you saying 'friendly expression' or something close to that...Ok, I'll stop talking and just let you see it.

Leo.jpg
That's amazing! :D I love it. ^^

Ready set go right as I make my post lmao.

That post took me forever to type out on my phone too. It was just perfectly timed when I posted it lol.

Lol, Silver won his own art contest. xD

Oh, nvm. Woo! *flails arms excitedly* *begins shooting random confetti everywhere*

SilverFlight said:
Not too much.

Leo.jpg
Silver....dude....im speachless. Its amazing :'D Finally, Leo smiling X'D

that picture is now the background for every device I own xD

omg you guys. all of this amazing art work today, @DawnAntalios @SilverFlight @Flutterby, you guys should just open up tutorials on how make amazing artwork xD very jealous.

I really should brush up on my own drawing skills lol. Problem is, I'm still heavily reliant on reference pics and while I feel like I could be a great artist, I just don't dedicate enough time towards working at it. >.<

I had to reallyy rely on a Hel's pic for Alexander for that one, so dont give me too much credit xD and Im a lazy artist, I pick up my sketchbook like once a month during the summer. I do more during the school year, because I draw when Im out of work to do in class, but honestly, Im just a sometimes-hobbyist.

I'm purely a hobbyist and I rarely draw, if at all anymore. I did a lot of drawing last year and such, but haven't really found a good reason to draw anything nowadays. I'm only really good at drawing animals and like, Pokemon lol. My human anatomy is pretty rough. >.<

I would draw Luness, but she's got human features even while in her werecat form, as she can stand up and walk like a human. She's more of an anthro than anything while she's in her werecat form. Obviously, Leandra is a no-go for me. xD

Well, it is an amazing drawing. You're a phenomenal artist, Silver. ^^ Much better than me, but then again I rarely, if ever, practice so it's not like I'm going to get much better at this rate anyhow lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back