• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]
[media]
[/media]
I can feel it!

Your pirate is going to fit in perfectly with this group if he introduces himself by singing this song. :D

[/QUOTE]

Dang, I go out on a mission and this RP blows up lol. Lemme catch up real quick.

@andujarprime Hey, um, Leia, Luness, Otto, Anya, Arianne, and Achyls are all in a different part of the castle and are no where near Malachai or any of the racers. Just sayin'. ^^;

Now, Leandra is on the viewing platform and just called out to Ward and Elena nearby so perhaps you could run into one of those two parties. ^^

andujarprime said:
Sorry, I was jumping ahead since I saw you posted that she was heading back to the racers @Lioness075
Only Leandra moved back to the racers. Luness is still chasing the assassin in the garden.

andujarprime said:
Yeah I changed it up lol both Characters start with L, plus too mch sleepy on my part. Sorry
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I figured that was what happened. No worries, it happens. ^^

SilverFlight said:
Actually, they're in the gardens, so they should have a clear view of the skies and the finish line.
Oh, well then I was envisioning the location in the wrong place. I had no idea the gardens were that close. And with that mist that supposedly rolled in and them chasing the assassin, I presumed that at least Luness wouldn't have been paying attention to the race at the moment.

SilverFlight said:
I think its not very relevant anymore regardless, Kal's already on the ground, but I'll think of something else.

@Lioness075 made a quick edit to accommodate your new post
It shouldn't be too hard to think of some other way to introduce Leandra's second power. There are plenty of different ways to do so. :3 And thank you. ^^

Is the sun completely gone or the last rays are still visible?

Nevermind, will solve it.

Hmm, it appears that the roster has changed quite significantly since the last incarnation of the FableWood wallpaper.

Well I guess I know what I am doing now.

If Otto hadn't aimed to tackle the king then I was already planning on having Luness do the very same thing lol.

U should still do it? Imagine the image of a young wolf and a giant werecat hurling themselves at a king xD priceless.

Lol, nah, Luness is too late to join that scene. I'll let Otto enjoy that scene alone. :P

One more thing people: we need a good title!

The name is " The Saga of Fable Wood " that is set but we need a sub- title!

Something like Hour of Heroes, Ire of Caraboss or something like that! Give me ideas!

Wait, what? Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about lol. What's this about?

*resisting all urges to read character competition thread* Ugh lol. Now I've got suspense rolling in from two different RPs for the same character. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back