• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@SilverFlight Hey, I don't recall if you ever told us how long you'd be out in the field so...how long will you be out there? :3

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Hey, I don't recall if you ever told us how long you'd be out in the field so...how long will you be out there? :3
a month

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
Ooo! Ooo! Can I be a pirate?
You can totally be a pirate. I have set a no gun rule however, but if you convince me, I may allow a flintlock pistol.

@SilverFlight

Here it is, it's a gun that shoots only one ball of lead that frankly doesn't fly too far and takes a while to reload. Think of it as a...uhm... a one time small as a ladybug fireball that happens to penetrate the skin...and sometimes flesh. Come on...it takes a skilled marksman to hit something mid-to-long range. Not saying that my pirate won't be one, you see.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
Here it is, it's a gun that shoots only one ball of lead that frankly doesn't fly too far and takes a while to reload. Think of it as a...uhm... a one time small as a ladybug fireball that happens to penetrate the skin...and sometimes flesh. Come on...it takes a skilled marksman to hit something mid-to-long range. Not saying that my pirate won't be one, you see.
Ok then. if you'd like it. You have a key, so I will assume you are a good rper and will not abuse your 'power' :3

SilverFlight said:
Ah, that's not too bad at least. Time-wise and all. You'll probably have tons of fun working the bees, too, right?

@SilverFlight[/URL]
Your pirate would fit so perfectly on The Tenacity :D

This is true, his character could be one of the crew members and then perhaps when everyone boards again, the Captain could introduce him and such with the intentions of him being a grand addition to the team and all. ^^ Just an idea. :3

Lioness075 said:
This is true, his character could be one of the crew members and then perhaps when everyone boards again, the Captain could introduce him and such with the intentions of him being a grand addition to the team and all. ^^ Just an idea. :3
Yes! @Aldur Forgehammer we have a skyship! captained by an awesome supporting character called Lucile Dainat, she's french. :3

Lioness075 said:
Do you get to taste any of the honey? :D
I am sure I will. I love honey ^^

SilverFlight said:
((Black Claw...it was Black Claw right? Now I can't remember... xD ))
If you are refering to the white claw i put on his attire, your right it is Black Claw. But a black claw on black clothing wouldn't really show up, so i made it white. I can change it if you would like, just thought it was some good fluff.

I love honey too and we have a ton at home, but we haven't had any homemade honey in a while. :/ We know some farmers, family friends, and when the season is right, they will usually give us some honey from their beehive and even some fresh potatoes, eggs, and goat milk! :3 They have a quaint farm with goats, two cats, sheepdogs, ducks, geese, bees (during the right season), fish in their pond, turtles, and even a rooster. :3

Is there a way I could conceal my pirate's identity until the reveal?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Is there a way I could conceal my pirate's identity until the reveal?

[/QUOTE]
I don't see why not.

((woof, I am tired. Night all :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back