• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I know. I'd love to join, especially since all of you put a lot of hard work into this and this is going strong (I mean, woah, 400+ pages) but I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to keep up. If you've got no problem with my slow-ish pace and those two weeks of absence then I'll join.

[/QUOTE]
My rules are; post once every three days at least and tell me when you go away, which you've just done. So no issues here, it is up to you in the end however, I know how frustrating it can be when you can't keep up with the story. This is why I've tried to keep the updates, so people can track what has happened.

DawnAntalios said:
Yeah, Leia got busy, shit happens. At least Achyls had some time :D
She heard the story. I end this debate now.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
It's alright by me. I'm conviced, I'll read up some stuff and come up with a CS in under 3 days.
Do tag me when you post it, I don't get notified when people post in the character sign up tab...very irritating.

SilverFlight said:
Do tag me when you post it, I don't get notified when people post in the character sign up tab...very irritating.
Will do.

DawnAntalios said:
@SilverFlight It is an everything barrier, that is why she struggles that much.
Oh...things just got a whole lot harder...how are we supposed to fight the lava dogs and the evil mages?

zCrookedz said:
Im working on the post as we speak. Have to keep making changes as people keep posting. xP
Gah! Sorry!!

Oh these barriers are reactive: they are invisible until they are struck and they move with you individually. Don't think of it as a massive bubble but rather many litle ones which prevent any damage.

Well, until it exceeds the threshold. And she is maybe at her limit.

SilverFlight said:
Yeah, I will leave the king having been stabbed and blame it on the fact that they're mages....a wizard did it!!!
There's a handful of wizards! It's bound that one makes it happen.

SilverFlight said:
Lols, I am an apidologist, a bee researcher, that's why :3
I+think+i+know+just+how+to+solve+this+situation+_52084228a993bb253ef4579423b750d5.png

Silver is Doctor Bees Confirmed.

Going to be a bit more busy first part of today so If get to the point where your waiting on Leo or Otto, feel free to drag them along where they are needed

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]
I+think+i+know+just+how+to+solve+this+situation+_52084228a993bb253ef4579423b750d5.png

Silver is Doctor Bees Confirmed.

[/QUOTE]
lmao

zCrookedz said:
Going to be a bit more busy first part of today so If get to the point where your waiting on Leo or Otto, feel free to drag them along where they are needed
Will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back