• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
Oh god, humans dieing. That would be horrible :( is Ethan officially gone? I thought Sleipnir was comming back.
Sleipnir said silver said she was out because she didn't respond fast enough- even though she'd pretty much just actually gotten home when he sent that :(

You all make me feel like I'm so morbid!

And that is a really good point, Dawn! I hadn't really thought of that part.

I believe our rapid responce timing and abilities to move through large chunks of story has given us a bit of a fast paced reputation. Cause of that even if you miss 1 day, you can miss ALOT of stuff in-game. Not a bad thing, but it can be hard for keep characters around.

@Hel Your point was absolutely valid, it is indeed strange to see people disappearing without a trace but there is nothing you can do about it most of the time. Calling someone dead then they returning quickly makes for a goofy scene, although that does not mean that we can not retcon things if we want to.

Well unless if that event heavily influences other events as well that is.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]So...2 open slots, huh? Interesting...though 400+ pages are quite intimidating and I'm not sure if I can bite into any more RPs.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome Aldur, nice to see you again :3 Its up to you. You are welcome to join if you wish.

zCrookedz said:
How does one rise in the ranks to lieutenant??
I'm sure it's very different than how it's done in the real Army... xD

Hel said:
Sleipnir said silver said she was out because she didn't respond fast enough- even though she'd pretty much just actually gotten home when he sent that :(

You all make me feel like I'm so morbid!

And that is a really good point, Dawn! I hadn't really thought of that part.
It was partly the fact that we did actually wait about 5 days to have no response from Ethan after she told us she was back, but she was never really active enough at anytime. I don't like making those decisions but I have to. Shimakage is also gone I'm afraid.

zCrookedz said:
You...would be a general. Seniority in the thread and all that...or I could just do away with rank. Its a dumb system anyway :P

SilverFlight said:
You...would be a general. Seniority in the thread and all that...or I could just do away with rank. Its a dumb system anyway :P
The rank system is annoying IRL anyways lol. Not everyone truly deserves their rank in the Army. -.-

SilverFlight said:
It was partly the fact that we did actually wait about 5 days to have no response from Ethan after she told us she was back, but she was never really active enough at anytime. I don't like making those decisions but I have to. Shimakage is also gone I'm afraid.
True, I just know what she told me. When she said she was kicked out it was the second day she'd been home :P the other two/three she was conserving battery, but nevertheless you are the supreme commander and I do not envy you having to make that desicion, therefore I do not criticize it, only report what I know!

zCrookedz said:
Bribery and family name my friend. Clearly Lioness is loaded or blackmailing! (<_<)(>_>)

Hel said:
Bribery and family name my friend. Clearly Lioness is loaded or blackmailing! (<_<)(>_>)
What? I have no idea what you're talking about. *gives Silver a kitten when nobody's looking*

Also, you didn't have Oswald respond to Leandra's latest actions and what she's said. ^^;

@Hel

If you think my decision was unfair, and if Sleip's going to try and be more active, I can put Ethan back. It was a hard choice because she already left once.

But ok, I need to catch you up so you can have Anya and Alex back:

So our forces have split into 2 teams. One is taking part in the sky races held by Lord Canton. The locations are all in the tab labelled the same. We are in the last part of the race, the fire caves. Ward and Elena are a racing pair, as is Nyr and Leo, Alex and Quincy and Kallin and Malachai. All of them are in the caves now. The assassins have shown up, there are three. Thye used a (what do you call them? They look like giant crossbows) to kill Avaar, the King's racing mount (a giant fruit bat). he's not on that central platform in the pic I just posted with Leo and now Kallin. Alex is circling with Quincy on his back.

Anya I am assuming stayed with the other group:

Leia, Luness, Achyls, Eroan and Otto were watching the race when they caught a shady character skulking around. They chased her, turns out she was a gryphon and was part of a group of common folk who heard about the assassination attempts and wanted to try and stop them. the team has been snooping around the sleeping quarters of the nobles and just found a letter tying Lissanne (a noble allied with the duke) to an assassination attempt involving poison. They find the vial, and the last post I made explains the rest.

*takes a huge breath* Any questions?

Lioness075 said:
Also, you didn't have Oswald respond to Leandra's latest actions and what she's said. ^^;
rats, hold on.

SilverFlight said:
@Hel
If you think my decision was unfair, and if Sleip's going to try and be more active, I can put Ethan back. It was a hard choice because she already left once.

But ok, I need to catch you up so you can have Anya and Alex back:

So our forces have split into 2 teams. One is taking part in the sky races held by Lord Canton. The locations are all in the tab labelled the same. We are in the last part of the race, the fire caves. Ward and Elena are a racing pair, as is Nyr and Leo, Alex and Quincy and Kallin and Malachai. All of them are in the caves now. The assassins have shown up, there are three. Thye used a (what do you call them? They look like giant crossbows) to kill Avaar, the King's racing mount (a giant fruit bat). he's not on that central platform in the pic I just posted with Leo and now Kallin. Alex is circling with Quincy on his back.

Anya I am assuming stayed with the other group:

Leia, Luness, Achyls, Eroan and Otto were watching the race when they caught a shady character skulking around. They chased her, turns out she was a gryphon and was part of a group of common folk who heard about the assassination attempts and wanted to try and stop them. the team has been snooping around the sleeping quarters of the nobles and just found a letter tying Lissanne (a noble allied with the duke) to an assassination attempt involving poison. They find the vial, and the last post I made explains the rest.

*takes a huge breath* Any questions?

rats, hold on.
yea......where do babies come from?

Magic! *flourishes hands about fancily and sporadically*

Is it even more impressive that I've been making most, if not all, of my posts on my phone for the past week or so due to being at training currently? :P

images

This is how @Lioness075 is all day long. sitting there.....waiting.......for anything........

SilverFlight said:

Well where do baby storks come from??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back