• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Mine are still available on the app. I know they were going to begin shutting down the mobile site though. Maybe that's the problem?

Well, the option to just like things is still there at least. Not sure if the other options are available on the app. Haven't really checked.

Maybe they're editing it? Adding even more options?

giphy.gif

That would be awsome

I wish! But I think the first thing they should focus on adding in the app is making the BBcodes work. Or at least the rich text editor

They need to make the editing more like the website itself within the app.

Like, allowing us to choose the colors without having to know the numbers. Not all of us are great with the BBcodes.

Well as the disclaimer said, they are having to use the Tapatalk structure for now. Maybe eventually they will add that kind of stuff, but since tapatalk never had it i would say its doubtful.

Yeah, it'll probably take a while for them to edit the apps and add such things.

Yeah, I currently use the app to reply to OOC and conversations as well as just reading RP replies, but I use the mobile site to actually write my own replies.

I hope that there is enough distance between Leia and the gryphon girl for us to make this conversation.

If not I will change it of course.

Just waiting on an insert from Kallin since we're the first ones on the scene idk if he wanted to do anything before I continued :/

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey @DawnAntalios, I can appreciate that you want to keep Leo safe while the two of them fly, but why didn't you put the barrier around both of them? Leo wouldn't want Nyr to martyr herself in the volcano when they could both be protected. :/ I'll go with it if you want me to, but I just thought I should say something so Nyr doesn't suffer.

She would like to but well, it is quite a task for her to maintain such a big barrier. She will not be fried, do not worry but if you want I can change that so she is in the bubbble as well.

No no, I believe in playing to both strengths and weaknesses. I just hated to see Nyr suffer from the volcano while she protecting Leo. Leo certainly wont be pleased with Nyr self sacrificing herself however :P

I'm excited to jump back in, but I'm waiting until the race is over, though, King-Ka-Bob seems like it would end the race somewhat soon.

Also, sliver/Flutterby/whoever else this comment applies to: don't forget that Alex is supposed to be faster than Malachai at full speed! Malachai is much stronger, but alex is swifter/more agile usually. ;)

Also....

King-ka-bob probably means that the Heros fail at preventing assassinations.

Her wing was already impaled, I am not gonna just kill her off, that would not only be attention whoring but would make my future plans go to waste! ;)

Oh look the rating system is back! Although I can only like in the ooc part.

Alex is faster, but Malachai is the more experienced racer >__> granted in open sky Alex would be a clear shot at winning

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

DawnAntalios said:
Her wing was already impaled, I am not gonna just kill her off, that would not only be attention whoring but would make my future plans go to waste! ;)

Oh look the rating system is back! Although I can only like in the ooc part.
Killing characters off isn't attention-seeking! it's dramatic and shows that the danger is real. But... If you only have one character it is terribly sad. We should have given Ethan and a few of the others who backed out yet were here for a while death scenes or something to explain their disappearances, I think.

That said...

DONT KILL NYR! I'D HURT YOU! SHE IS ONE OF MAH FAVES!

ahem.

And that's true, Andujar! I forgot about experience! That is a terribly important factor!

Well we had it once that one of the RPers actually came back for a short time again before vanishing a second time.

That is why I don't think we should kill off people unless they ask for it - because they might come back.

There was one guy at the very beginning of the RP who had done that and if you do it yourself then it is all right - but killing off people without knowing that they will not come back is unnecessary.

Maybe they were just sent back to the human world for some unknown reason? O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back