• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

That goes for all of you. No reading the competition thread until I reveal stuff in FableWood (I actually have no way of stopping you. But if you do, don't post anything about it in here plz)

Yeah, I definitely can't spoil any of the fun for myself or for Luness. Nuh uh, not happenin'.

I would say I proudly nominated us this time, but I was too busy when the time came to make a nomination. ^^; I can't wait to read your interview. :3

Nah, I doubt we could win again lol. I'm sure they have some rules against such a thing happening.

WP_20150718_001.jpg

Found a book at B&N that reminded me of you @SilverFlight lol

DawnAntalios said:
BUSTED!
IRL pics in an RP? Not cool man, now we know your true identity... and not only through memes!
Oh shoot! I've been found out!

But seriously, way to go guys. FableWood is only as great as it is because of you all. You have been more inspiring than anything else I could think of.

DawnAntalios said:
BUSTED!
IRL pics in an RP? Not cool man, now we know your true identity... and not only through memes!
O.o .......

anywaaaaaays, I posted the Marvel Character Chalange in the notes. Go make sure I got them correct for those of you who made a decision. For those of you who didn't (@DawnAntalios @SkywardSocks @Hel @Bea Delaine ) Just let me know and I will add them :)

Lioness075 said:
stole my over confidence line >.>

Oh I got it......I know I am (8))

I was so confused at first, but now I realize you left some blank on purpose lol.

Lioness075 said:
I was so confused at first, but now I realize you left some blank on purpose lol.
Yea xD not everybody made a decision.

SilverFlight said:
But seriously, way to go guys. FableWood is only as great as it is because of you all. You have been more inspiring than anything else I could think of.
Yea but you were the one who brought us all together. Its through your vision of Fablewood that we were all able to create something that is being recognized as one of the best. My hat goes off to YOU sir, for giving us the inspiration for our ideas. Without you, there would be no Fablewood.

hogwarts-clap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back