• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Dang, that sucks, @zCrookedz. I also have at least two characters in each of my RPs except for the character competition, which only allows one.

no what sucks is the post i just made didn't get posted cause my stupid internet glitched out and didn't post it > : ( Imay or maynot retype it right away.

Ouchies. When I'm going to make long posts I try to use Web view just for that reason lol.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

yea, i usually dont have any problems with the internet when im at home. Its only when im away from my awsome fiber optic internets that i run into problems

@DawnAntalios ....what are you talking about? Cults? Dark ones? I said none of that. :P The person they're chasing is part of the assassin's guild. The tunnels under the stadium were build with the stadium, they're not ancient. Please confer with me before you go and add lore to a place I've made xD

No cults, no sacrifices, no dark times in the Isles.

I wanted to spice up the things, I love conspiracy! The witch was meant to be Caraboss, but I probably got carried away.

All right, all right I will fix it soon,

DawnAntalios said:
I wanted to spice up the things, I love conspiracy! The witch was meant to be Caraboss, but I probably got carried away.
All right, all right I will fix it soon,
Dude, I've told you before, please work with me when you add things. Otherwise you'll have to edit things. I really want to encourage everyone to add, but you can't just do it out of the blue when I've spent so long writing this arc by myself. ^^'

Still mention of dark ones, they are assassins in truth. And the tunnels are not ancient. As I said, they were built with the arena.

If you want we can shift dark cults and all that into the next arc. But please, if you want stuff in, tell me in a note or something, so I know to fit it into the arc alongside the stuff that others want to do.

@SilverFlight Is the captured assassin with Leandra just going to remain a NPC, who doesn't really have any effect on the story? Like, is he going to remain unconscious?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is extremely interesting, running/flying a race in sync with someone xD never done it before lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

An injured wing is the worst possible injury for anything that has wings. That has to be as awful as a human breaking a leg or arm.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Is the captured assassin with Leandra just going to remain a NPC, who doesn't really have any effect on the story? Like, is he going to remain unconscious?
When he comes too (about nowish) he'll have the same explanation for Leandra as the gryphon does for the others, then Leandra can join them and they can all get to the bottom of this together. ^^

@DawnAntalios May want to reread my last post. Luness already knows the gryphon isn't lying so there's no need to stand up for her.

I mean, you can do it if you want. It just seemed a bit out of place to me, but whatever. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back