• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

It gave me sweat and blackened my fingers a bit. Not too much XP considering I already know what I'm doing when I drive the LMTVs though. And yeah, no loot sadly. Though, I did manage to find a drip pan that was missing for one of the trucks. That's a bonus since it was my own truck. Someone else drove it at some point and lost my drip pan for me. >.<

Sounds like that mission did not really worth it then :(

Don't do low level missions, go for group content or dungeons, they are more rewarding.

I don't have a choice in the mission selection or anything really. xD

No, even before you edited it, it didn't make any sense lol. It still doesn't make any sense. xD

Oh. Well, you mixed both of them together so it sounded like you were only describing one of your characters and not both of them. xD

So, like, 99% of my posts have been from my phone since I got here to do my training and I gotta say I'm rather proud with how most, if not all, of them have turned out. xD

Yeah, I wish this was really active this AM since we all got a sleep-in and I had a ton of free time. >.>

I think this is silver's downtime since normally he is up. Most of us are waiting for more race details O.o

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, and I'm waiting on a reply to Luness doing the fancy knock on that door. He's probably really busy during the week with work and keeping this RP rolling so you could very well be correct in this being his downtime and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry, That was supposed to be posted hours ago...

Actually...I was working today....Bees don't do weekends.

DawnAntalios said:
Gonna head out for a bit, I bet when I come back you will progress in the story insanely fast :P .
Lmao. Yuuuup xD I come back 10 minutes after you leave..

@DawnAntalios They're in a viewing platform in an arena. There probably won't be any bushes to hide in lol. You could say she was hiding behind a wall or amongst the spectators though. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
DawnAntalios said:
Bushes everywhere!

@zCrookedz You tagged the wrong silver in your last post :P
Lol, he did in his Leo post. xD We're about to have a confused RPer looking at our RP.

lol thats not the first time ive dont that.

Ive got 2 toons in each of the RP's im in. One of which was handed off to me by another RPer who wanted our characters to have background and now he left. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back