• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
Yea xD not everybody made a decision.

Yea but you were the one who brought us all together. Its through your vision of Fablewood that we were all able to create something that is being recognized as one of the best. My hat goes off to YOU sir, for giving us the inspiration for our ideas. Without you, there would be no Fablewood.

hogwarts-clap.gif
group-hug.gif

So, the app won't let you modify text at all (i.e. color, bold, etc.) and I can't tag anyone. -.-

you have to use the code. It will show up properly on the website. and if you pu @ before the persons name it will tag them

I tried to tag people, but it wasn't giving me the options like the website does in pulling up the list and whatnot. As for using the code, I don't know it beyond the preset stuff you can click on lol.

You just have to know for sure what their username is and type it in. For basic text codes

Code:
[i] italics [/i]
[b] bold [/b]
[u] underline [/u]
[s] strike-through [/s]

Color codes are a bit of a hassle because when youre in-app, there's no picker, so you have to know exactly which one you want and the number for it.

Code:
[color=# color value][/color]

For example, Quincy's speech color, I think the value/number is 00b3b3, but I havent tried it in-app yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol you think thats a hassle, the Marvel Character Chalange I posted, I typed the spoiler and the hieghtrestrict code over and over cause I did that on my tablet xD

I always just post the name "Green" where the color code should go when im on a mobile app and it makes the text green.

Oh, right I forgot you could use basic color names! I think for Luness you could just type in "red" for the color value, but with Quincy, since I use a weird blue, I have to use the number or it comes up this color

Basic Red

Basic Blue

Basic Green

Basic Purple

Basic Orange

Sorry, I like this stuff ^^'

I guess it could work, but I use the crimson red for Luness, not just the basic red. How do you figure out what color numbers they are?

When you type a post, you use the Rich Text Editor, which inserts the code when you click on the button without you seeing it. But if you click on the little wrench in the right hand corner of the editor, it takes you to the BB Code Editor. To find Quincy's, when on my laptop, I clicked "edit" on a post with the color in it, and then went to the BB Code Editor, went to the dialogue that was colored and checked the code.

I thought we were going off the Avengers movies or is it free game as long as they're a Marvel character?

So...2 open slots, huh? Interesting...though 400+ pages are quite intimidating and I'm not sure if I can bite into any more RPs.

I figured if we did avengers we would run out of people, so its just Marvel in general.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]So...2 open slots, huh? Interesting...though 400+ pages are quite intimidating and I'm not sure if I can bite into any more RPs.

[/QUOTE]
Dang intimidating an Orc, thats saying something :)

zCrookedz said:
I figured if we did avengers we would run out of people, so its just Marvel in general.
Dang intimidating an Orc, thats saying something :)
Dragons, Wild beasts, Demons? Not even phased. 400+ pages of text and READING??? Terrifying! At least for a simple orc like myself.

In the Update tab you can read a TL;DR version of the storyline if you are interested though.

Although the race is not there yet I think, ignore the Housekeeping as well.

DawnAntalios said:
In the Update tab you can read a TL;DR version of the storyline if you are interested though.

Although the race is not there yet I think, ignore the Housekeeping as well.
Thank you very much!

zCrookedz said:
Oh wow @Hel, I had never even heard of Cloud 9 before but she looks just like anya xD What are her powers?
Cloud 9 is able to generate a cloud-like alien gas that she befriended. She is able to create muliple clouds of the gas and manipulate it for a variety of effects like flight and murder and must cover.

Also, she is from the Avengers initiative, along with Thors daughter if I remember correctly, and is the only superhero I have ever been able to relate to at all :)

Hel said:
Cloud 9 is able to generate a cloud-like alien gas that she befriended. She is able to create muliple clouds of the gas and manipulate it for a variety of effects like flight and murder and must cover.
Also, she is from the Avengers initiative, along with Thors daughter if I remember correctly, and is the only superhero I have ever been able to relate to at all :)
Very cool :D

Side note, My little ratings are gone. Like I can't rate anyone posts with likes and what not. :/ anybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back