• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Dooo

Lioness075 said:
*resisting all urges to read character competition thread* Ugh lol. Now I've got suspense rolling in from two different RPs for the same character. xD
Dooon't read it!!!!!

Wait

DawnAntalios said:
I swear to god, Kallin, Malachai and Eroan are killing me.
Wait, What did Kallin do recently?

SilverFlight said:
Wait, What did Kallin do recently?
I don't know, that's why I'm so confused right now lol. I'm also still trying to understand what Dawn was talking about with the titles and such.

Oh man...my marketing strategy for the title I stole from the teen fiction section in a bookstore. All those books have one word titles that grab...doing the whole subtitle thing is hard.

Well, the main title should typically be where everything will take place or perhaps a main idea of the story itself. The subtitle is generally a big focus of the story, like say we only did the Whispering Isles in this RP. Then it'd be appropriate to name the RP - FableWood: The Whispering Isles. At least, that's what I think. ^^ You usually use subtitles like that if there are multiple books in the series so as to identify what each book is about specifically. If you just have one book then you really won't need a subtitle at all.

andujarprime said:
What'd Malachai do??? Or not do for that matter :/
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Who knows. I wouldn't sweat it lol.

I'll be off and on today- I got in trouble yesterday and need to stay off the computer today so that I can get some work done around the house. :(

Hel said:
I'll be off and on today- I got in trouble yesterday and need to stay off the computer today so that I can get some work done around the house. :(
Dang, sorry to hear that. :/

Just sit here tightly, you will soon see what was I going on about.

Well, as soon as Silver is back that is.

Also what is in my head right now is:

Welcome+to+the+internet+snapecatjpg_55b8eb_5292079.png

zCrookedz said:
What the actual @*&% O.o
I think this is a case where you just smile and say okay before quickly backing away from the conversation. xD

See

DawnAntalios said:
Just sit here tightly, you will soon see what was I going on about.
Well, as soon as Silver is back that is.

Also what is in my head right now is:

Welcome+to+the+internet+snapecatjpg_55b8eb_5292079.png
See? This right here is why you're awesome. That's pretty close to what's in my head too xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back