• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

No! No! I know what it is! I am hyper because for the first time in weeks its pouring with rain. Thunger, lightning, wind, the whole enchilada. And its FINALLY cool. My little Canadian heart is soaring! Ack! except when rain gets on my computer because I left the window open...bleh.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Well, not directly related to Baba Yaga but there is something similar. It's a supernatural old woman that lives on the mountains. Closest name translation would be "The hag that wears a handful of jackets" (weird...I know) and every time the season changes she drops a few jackets or puts more on depending on what season it's changing to.

[/QUOTE]
Cooooooool!

We also have this legend of how werewolves are trying to eat the moon and the sun.

SilverFlight said:
No! No! I know what it is! I am hyper because for the first time in weeks its pouring with rain. Thunger, lightning, wind, the whole enchilada. And its FINALLY cool. My little Canadian heart is soaring! Ack! except when rain gets on my computer because I left the window open...bleh.

Cooooooool!
LOL. xD I love a good storm though. Especially when I'm near a window with the blinds up so I can watch it storm outside and listen to the thunder and rain in the background. :)

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]We also have this legend of how werewolves are trying to eat the moon and the sun.

[/QUOTE]
Werewolves need to set their priorities straight lol.

Lioness075 said:
LOL. xD I love a good storm though. Especially when I'm near a window with the blinds up so I can watch it storm outside and listen to the thunder and rain in the background. :)

Werewolves need to set their priorities straight lol.
There is a huge tract of forest behind my home and the wind has been blowing the scent of pine and wet earth through my window for hours now...I love it.

SilverFlight said:
There is a huge tract of forest behind my home and the wind has been blowing the scent of pine and wet earth through my window for hours now...I love it.
I love storms too. They're just so...chaotic but there's something so amazing about them.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I love storms too. They're just so...chaotic but there's something so amazing about them.

[/QUOTE]
Certainly makes it easy to understand why the peoples of old had gods for them. The time jump has just happened btw.

SilverFlight said:
Certainly makes it easy to understand why the peoples of old had gods for them. The time jump has just happened btw.
I think I'll post later. It's about 1 am here and I'm on mobile. I hope you don't mind.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I think I'll post later. It's about 1 am here and I'm on mobile. I hope you don't mind.

[/QUOTE]
Not at all ^^

SilverFlight said:
Sounds blissful to me. :)

dang i missed out on a pretty good conversation, bhowever i did find something interesting at a store tonight.

WP_20150724_002.jpg

Leo has an action figure.....kinda....

Hey, now I'm not the only one to have revealed my hand IRL! :P I also revealed my legs and feet, but my uniform pants and boots covered 'em up anyways lol.

Goodness gracious, guys. Bee more mature. Children. *rolls eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back