• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

andujarprime said:
Omfg, so I am so so sorry about talking shyt about tapatalk T_T I need it back. I'm lost throughout the day without this rp. Bright side, I just got promoted, probably because not having this rp I was forced to pay attention at work
Congratulations, man!

[media]

[/media]

Promotion? Congratulations, then you need not to worry about anything just hive some fun! Bee happy!

All right I think this is going overboard.

DawnAntalios said:
Promotion? Congratulations, then you need not to worry about anything just hive some fun! Bee happy!

All right I think this is going overboard.
If you as much as utter another PUN-ishing pun I might just have you walk the plank!

I am so afraid when someone quotes my post - I always assume i have messed up something and will have to answer for my crimes.

Please tell me that Vinter is still on the ship :P

DawnAntalios said:
I am so afraid when someone quotes my post - I always assume i have messed up something and will have to answer for my crimes.
Please tell me that Vinter is still on the ship :P
Yes, Vinter is still on the ship. I'm just waiting for Lucille to reply and then I'll answer Nyr too. Don't worry!

andujarprime said:
Omfg, so I am so so sorry about talking shyt about tapatalk T_T I need it back. I'm lost throughout the day without this rp. Bright side, I just got promoted, probably because not having this rp I was forced to pay attention at work
Now I feel absolutely terrible for creating FableWood....

Um, he got promoted. That's a great thing! Lol, we all are probably a bit disappointed when we can't enjoy FableWood for a day, but it happens.

FReaking Notficiations!!! I thought it was another slow day and no one was posting X( I'll post soon.

as everyone eating breakfast?

zCrookedz said:
FReaking Notficiations!!! I thought it was another slow day and no one was posting X( I'll post soon.

as everyone eating breakfast?
Not everyone, but Luness, Kallin, and Arianne are in the dining hall with Otto and Leo.

Leandra was there, but has already left at this point.

Everyone else is either en route or avoiding breakfast altogether (Nyr).

@SilverFlight Logicaly, it's not possible lol. Leandra was referring to the modern day snipers back in the real world with their sniper rifles, hence her thinking of her sniper buddy. It's just some boasting and Vinter most likely won't be able to entirely understand the concept anyhow.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Logicaly, it's not possible lol. Leandra was referring to the modern day snipers back in the real world with their sniper rifles. It's just some boasting and Vinter most likely won't be able to entirely understand the concept anyhow.
Obviously :P

zCrookedz said:
god i hate missing so much X( I feel like i've fallen out of the loop ugh.
I think it's happened to all of us at one point. Like, I really felt out of it when I missed out on most of the Oz story arc.

zCrookedz said:
god i hate missing so much X( I feel like i've fallen out of the loop ugh.
The rp nearly got away from me in the beginning. I remember coming on to about 5 more pages! xD I'm sorry though, I should tag you more often I know how awful the notification system is...

SilverFlight said:
The rp nearly got away from me in the beginning. I remember coming on to about 5 more pages! xD I'm sorry though, I should tag you more often I know how awful the notification system is...
well to be fair, the last hour i havnt had internet on my phone or anything so meh. I definitely wasnt expecting to see so much activity on the weekend xD

Well, less activity on this end now, its waaay past sleep time xD Night all!

Oh, Otto has full permission to burst into Leia's room and jump on her bed to wake her up.

SilverFlight said:
Well, less activity on this end now, its waaay past sleep time xD Night all!

Oh, Otto has full permission to burst into Leia's room and jump on her bed to wake her up.
You tell me. It's 3:40 AM and I'm still going. Goodnight, folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back