• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Step one of the grand plan is a success.

Now to step two!

attachment.php

(Just kidding)

Lol, Luness would dropkick Arianne off the Tenacity if that happened. xD

Took me a while to realize why Kallin's picture was so familiar it resembled someone I knew from long ago... and now that I have revisited my childhood's game I know why did he look so similar to something

maxresdefault.jpg

I present you Mr. Dark.

uh... someone want to catch me up? Please? Pretty? Well, has much happened since the race ended? This weekend was our overnight trip so I've been busy with band stuff. Home now though!

After the race, we came back to the banquet, where Otto tackled the king to save him from poisoning, then everyone went to bed, Quincy had another sleepover on the floor of Alex's room. Next morning, breakfast with plenty of bacon, everyone boarded the Tenacity, and we just arrived at the Isle of Springs. There are two new characters: Arianne, a little girl from the Isles played by Dawn, and a former crewmember and friend of Kallin's, Vinter. I believe we are adding another new face soon. Currently we are arriving at the spring island, which is fabulous and water-theme.

DawnAntalios said:
This guy...
Wait... What will Arianne see?

A semen?
She can stay the same. They point of the spell is to weaken your power...she's already little.

Come on @Flutterby, play the game. I wanna see little quincy!!! Show us a pic!

Alex and Quincy, ^^ pretty close.

@Aldur Forgehammer whoa! Aldur, you're helping run the competition groups! There are spoilers to Kalln's character in there. If you're reading that then nothing from there is allowed to be spoken here. Everyone in FableWood has promised not to read it until I reveal his secret in here.

SilverFlight said:
Alex and Quincy, ^^ pretty close.

@Aldur Forgehammer whoa! Aldur, you're helping run the competition groups! There are spoilers to Kalln's character in there. If you're reading that then nothing from there is allowed to be spoken here. Everyone in FableWood has promised not to read it until I reveal his secret in here.
Alrighty, baws!

No worries, I shall catch on!!! Lol my old job is working me to the bone before I start the new one. So I figure I will be missing a bunch of stuff

@DawnAntalios Leo took off after the monkey weezle. He's a cub again, he kinda had a bit of an otto mentality when he was younger and didn't like to sit still. speaking of which, making otto even younger was like super hard. the only real difference I he cant talk so he barks alot xD

Don't sleep! It is a mistake!

Yesterday had a very hard day....got home slept till 4 in the morning ( i fell asleep around 3 in the afternoon ).

Woke up to realize that a terrorist attack had happened and an ex president had died...like wtf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back