• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Not yet, haven't gotten on lol probably today since I'm not working a double should be home in the next few hours lol. U with Aldmeri or sis u get the imperial go wherever u want esition?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I can go where ever I damn well please. Right now im in Grahtwood trying to get my crafting up to make myself some kick ass armor

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Hello everyone. Bad news...There's a problem with my pc and I can't use it right now...I'll try and fix it as soon as possible, but until then I won't be able to post more than once or twice a day. Right now I am in a zone with free wifi, but it's a little far from home and I cannot just stay here for hours... guh this is rather irritating. Sorry guys.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting me know, we'll drag Eroan along with us xD

*gets tagged by 3 people in the same RP* I feel so popular! :3

Lols. You keep calling it the oblivious fog. It is 'Oblivis', I didn't misspell it. Its derived from the Latin word 'Obliviscatur', which means 'to forget'.

*is on the edge of her seat to both find out if Ward is the King's missing heir and to find out even more information on Kallin*

SilverFlight said:
Lols. You keep calling it the oblivious fog. It is 'Oblivis', I didn't misspell it. Its derived from the Latin word 'Obliviscatur', which means 'to forget'.
Lol, that's why I just started calling it the Fog since I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be. xD

Lioness075 said:
*is on the edge of her seat to both find out if Ward is the King's missing heir and to find out even more information on Kallin*
I'm afraid there isn't anymore info to be had until the Spring of Inspiration. On either matter. xD

Gosh darnit! lol. Oh well, I greatly look forward to the Spring of Inspiration and all of its healing glory along with the drama that's sure to follow and whatnot. ^^

I'll be honest, I think the Spring of inspiration arc is the most exciting one yet, at least for me it is. *is very, very eager for this arc to begin*

Lol, Luness will make an excellent cheerleader for Kallin and Malachai. xD

Excuse my randomness, but I just suddenly thought of the second HTTYD movie, which opens with everyone competing against one another on their dragons in that sheep game lol.

I have yet to sit down and see that. Whenever I start, my attention gets called away for some meaningless task. Like feeding my kids, taking out the garbage, making dinner yada yada lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You HAVE to see that movie! So many shocking moments and just an overall amazing story with new and amazing characters as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back