• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah, he'll be accepted. No worries there. After all, he did just help them fight that sphinx and all.

O.o I never said you were a frog. Unless you are not human and are indeed that little emote you posted. Then I am so very sorry and also very afriad that we have been talking to an AI all this time :D

Bored....

Sleepy-bulldog-falls-asleep.gif

And perhaps a bit like this:

da77178ae07011f05b562687d79b744a.jpg

@DawnAntalios You can involve yourself wherever you like. You can certainly take part in the race, with a partner of course. In all Honesty I thought Nyr would be at Leo's side by now, trying to help him through losing Lilly.

@DawnAntalios If your not participating in the race feel free to join Leo. I was actually kinda surprised you didn't rush to find Leo with whatever you found that book he gave you. He could really use his little raven right now anyways :(

Well Leo got joined by Ward and Elena in the garden last time I saw I thought you were happy together so I kept waiting.

I will come and join the others then momentarily.

hey, hey, hey mr. judgy judgy pants. Wasn't it Elena who Ward confided in when he lost his ability to change to his griphon form. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back