• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Late to the Avengers topic here, but who could I be? :3 ...Maybe Hawkeye? O.o

Also out with the family, so feel free to drag me along the course for the next few hours

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I prefer Hawkeye since I don't really see myself as the leader or anything really. ^^;

Lol, no. I much prefer Hawkeye. Much more befitting, though the Hulk could be slightly humorous I suppose. Nevertheless, I do believe Malachai already claimed that position.

YES Hawkeye, not only is he an ordinary (or mildly ordinary) person turned total badass, he has a family to go home to that he is trying to protect, like Luness does/is beginning to do with her pack as Alpha.

Iron man is still available. not to mentin quick silver, scarlet witch, and vision. Marvel character challange?

I feel like Leandra could be that chick who was always at Nick's side. Maybe Achyls could be Scarlet Witch? For Quicksilver...hm, I'm not sure. I have absolutely no idea who could be Vision.

Spooky cryptic stuff!

Also when are the races? I thought they will commence shortly but it seems we still have time until they start?

He's got the smart attitude to fit Iron Man lol. I approve. Also, Leandra is definitely Agent Carter. As for Colson...I'm not quite sure. Oh yeah, and Eroen could fit the Quicksilver role. ^^

Really? Maybe I don't know Coulson as well as you do, but I can't really see him as a playful, ADHD, and rambunctious young werewolf type. xD

I'm still completely lost on what exactly is ailing Achyls and such. Besides knowing something seems to be trying to take over her body or something, it really isn't that clear. I'd assume that some dreams and flashbacks in each post will help us better understand what's going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back