• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure in the first place but for some reason I did it anyway :P

I thought I had already shared it. Apologies. The darkness in her is increasing and her body isn't responding well as it is too much for her. I did say this in one of my posts, but no worries

You did, but that tells us nothing about how to help her. I have no idea what that means in other words :P What is it going to do to her? What could we do to help? etc.

Ohhh! What Malachai was doing was soothing her, so purely trying to get through to her would soon cancel it out. It's changing her mentally and emotionally so the darkness can enter her, meaning she will be a little different, darker in tone and presentation of herself etc.

@SkywardSocks Maybe the flashback/nightmare I did for Leandra, which involved guns and RPGs from the real world somehow confused you to think that guns were in FableWood as well? Eh, it happens.

Also, it's too bad it's been slow. I mean, I was out on the range all day yesterday qualifying with an M4, which truly sucked in the Georgian swamps lol. We had five heat casualties, though they all turned out okay.

Phew, that was a long and complicated post to make on my phone lol.

So, the first round of the character competition officially ended earlier today. Wish both Silver and myself good luck, as we wait to find out if we're both moving onto the second round! ^^

Lioness075 said:
@SkywardSocks Maybe the flashback/nightmare I did for Leandra, which involved guns and RPGs from the real world somehow confused you to think that guns were in FableWood as well? Eh, it happens.
Also, it's too bad it's been slow. I mean, I was out on the range all day yesterday qualifying with an M4, which truly sucked in the Georgian swamps lol. We had five heat casualties, though they all turned out okay.

Phew, that was a long and complicated post to make on my phone lol.

So, the first round of the character competition officially ended earlier today. Wish both Silver and myself good luck, as we wait to find out if we're both moving onto the second round! ^^
There is no doubt we are ^^

Well, I'm the one Kallin is riding on, and Elena on Ward. So someone can ride on Nyr, or u can take control of another creature that's racing since Nyr is already not in the race and she's with Leo.

I would very much like to be the giant raven again. Depending on how fast our Leo friend replies I might need to find someone to race with. Maybe Leandra wants a ride?

( I know Luness would never do such things. )

Or she could just fly alone if that is the last resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept now I'm stuck back at the castle. -.- not sure how I'm gonna get to the race but I'll figure something out.

Leo will race with Nyr if she wants him too Dawn. I will be more active today I swear, last night was one of those rare occasions where I just needed to take a step back and do something else. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back