• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

O love HTTYD, have you seen the original series on Netflix yet? all the actors are playing their character, sept Stoic

@zCrookedz No, I haven't really gotten into it considering the crazy amount of TV shows I'm either trying to catch up on or am currently watching.

Um, no thanks lol. Perhaps Achyls could use a good one right now? Although, I think Nyr is already hugging her.

Did we ever find out what Nyr wanted to speak to Kallin about? I can't remember.

Also HTTYD 2 is a great movie. Stoic melted my heart...and then promptly broke it.

The series is actually really well thought out, and it follows the movie arc, so the series fits perfectly with both films. It all makes sense. xD

Well she wanted to talk with him about the darker side of spellcraft, she might still want to :3

Just there seemed to be no time, we were so busy.

The banner on the front of the ingame RP tab? I don't see it, but maybe that's because I'm on my phone currently.

yea i dont think it shows up on mobile. It used to be a picture of the woods, but now its of a floating island and a skyship. Its incredibly close to what i would think the current situation would look like.

Sounds brilliant to me. :3 I'll check it out later today, whenever I can get back on my Mac.

Your daily internet.

photo.jpg

Uh oh, wanted some learning session now that everybody is preoccupied :P

Poor grass.

Does the grass need hugs I wonder? Luness definitely does....

@Azure Sky You're a bit behind right now, though it's understandable all things considered. Right now, everyone has already boarded the Tenacity and flown back to Aerios Castle. Leia is off with Leandra right now and playing soccer with her and Leia's own elemental spirit companions.

Lioness075 said:
@Azure Sky You're a bit behind right now, though it's understandable all things considered. Right now, everyone has already boarded the Tenacity and flown back to Aerios Castle. Leia is off with Leandra right now and playing soccer with her and Leia's own elemental spirit companions.
Then I'll put the word 'flashback' in capital letters, above my post xD

And by the next post I'll asume Eroan was accepted into the team :D ... So that no time is wasted on that particular subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back