• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
I'm so sorry Dawn, It means a lot to me that you guys cared so much for Lilly. But isn't it always some of the best stories where self sacrifices makes you feel so much closer to the story as a whole? Selfless acts of caring and compassion for someone always gets me in movies and books. If anyone has seen Disney's newest movie Inside Out, when Bing-Bong sacrificed himself for Joy I just about lost it. :)
Nyyaaaaaa spoilers!!!!! Its not out in Europe yet!!!!!!

But...Lily....I think I might cry...

SilverFlight said:
Nyyaaaaaa spoilers!!!!! Its not out in Europe yet!!!!!!
But...Lily....I think I might cry...
OH GOD IM SO SORRY SILVER DDDDD: I had no idea it wasn't released in Europe yet. DX I am the worst person ever. Seriously I never mean to, but I end up spoiling stuff for people all the time.

Woo, got an appointment set up for me to get my hair dyed again when I get back from training. :3 Since I'm in the military, if I dye my hair then it has to look natural. Since I love my dark brown hair, I just dye it a darker brown and then add a red tinge to it, which is very obvious in sunlight or bright lighting. ^^

Its not where I am....

Lioness075 said:
Woo, got an appointment set up for me to get my hair dyed again when I get back from training. :3 Since I'm in the military, if I dye my hair then it has to look natural. Since I love my dark brown hair, I just dye it a darker brown and then add a red tinge to it, which is very obvious in sunlight or bright lighting. ^^
Cool. I like that colour ^^ I could not dye my hair if I wanted to...it just doesn't take. So, it is always blonde... and wild-looking. It also cannot be styled, much to the chagrin of the hairdressers.

So, our convoy is nearing a storm and it's really obvious because we've got our windows rolled down (no AC, yay!) and the temperature has drastically dropped outside.

We have windows. xD I mean, we have wet weather gear (i.e. Waterproof jacket and pants), but noboyd has their stuff handy since we've all got it packed away in our luggage. :3

Woo, I've got the wifi set up in my barracks! ^^ Course, I still can't guarantee when I'll be able to get on, but I at least have wifi whenever I'm settling for the night. :3

It also means I won't get left behind in this RP! :D Cause I brought my laptop with me so if I'm active while y'all are responding then my responses will be shooting up real quick. :P

Yup, it's still possible I could miss a day or two here and there since I might get late night missions or just could be exhausted one night here and there. Still better than nothing though. ^^

Ugh....4am wake up....sometimes my job isn't so great...

Oh, I had no idea Luness was trying to give the Memorien to Ward, she just said it was safe.

SilverFlight said:
Ugh....4am wake up....sometimes my job isn't so great...

Oh, I had no idea Luness was trying to give the Memorien to Ward, she just said it was safe.
Not really giving it to him, but she was irritated by the lack of response in general.

Hello everyone. Bad news...There's a problem with my pc and I can't use it right now...I'll try and fix it as soon as possible, but until then I won't be able to post more than once or twice a day. Right now I am in a zone with free wifi, but it's a little far from home and I cannot just stay here for hours... guh this is rather irritating. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back