• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
That is a sentence I honestly never thought I would hear someone say when i joined RPnation xD
^^ I actually came through my door all sticky...we had to uncap all the frames by hand, it took me a while of washing before I felt clean enough to approach my computer, but the bees were so gentle, I didn't even need a smoker, just opened up the colonies and took the frames out. No fuss.

DawnAntalios said:
Whyfor you :< ?

I guess you get all kinds on sites like this. I once met a fireman on duty. He would rush off at really crucial moments in the thread, but we just had to accept it because he was most likely off saving lives.

SilverFlight said:
^^ I actually came through my door all sticky...we had to uncap all the frames by hand, it took me a while of washing before I felt clean enough to approach my computer, but the bees were so gentle, I didn't even need a smoker, just opened up the colonies and took the frames out. No fuss.
So glad your bee's behaved themselves. What a good little bee. :3

zCrookedz said:
So glad your bee's behaved themselves. What a good little bee. :3
Oh ha, never heard that one before xD

But they are good little bees. I'm very thankful its been a good summer. They'll need the resources this winter I think. It was a terrible summer last year apparently, the university lost several colonies over the winter.

OH! I learned a really cool thing last week! Did you know that bees can also collect a sweet dew from other insects. Its true! Aphids in exchange for protection from predators produce a sugary liquid that ants and apparently bees like to collect. Europeans call it 'forest honey' and apparently its a fantastic year for aphids, so this is where most of the honey is coming from.

I wish i understood this -.- But once again

aaw7R1W.jpg

SilverFlight said:
Oh ha, never heard that one before xD
But they are good little bees. I'm very thankful its been a good summer. They'll need the resources this winter I think. It was a terrible summer last year apparently, the university lost several colonies over the winter.

OH! I learned a really cool thing last week! Did you know that bees can also collect a sweet dew from other insects. Its true! Aphids in exchange for protection from predators produce a sugary liquid that ants and apparently bees like to collect. Europeans call it 'forest honey' and apparently its a fantastic year for aphids, so this is where most of the honey is coming from.
Actually i have seen that on a nature program. Ants do the same thing with aphids.

@SilverFlight Sorry, was busy at drill and couldn't put out a full response so I just put in a quick filler. ^^; I'm home for the night and so I'll type up a bigger response with her moving soon. I just need to organize my bags for training first...and take a shower. I smell terrible after being out in the motor pool (i.e. where all the vehicles are for motor transport operators such as myself) all day and being in 90F weather in Georgia. >.<

What's awesome about the fight scenes in this rp that I notice doesn't happen alot in others. Is how willing people are to allow their characters to be vulnerable. To take hits and make the fight a little more interesting instead of oh Susan dodged this and that then blocked that and punched Mary in the face.....nope we take the hits xD then get some retaliation if it's within reason lol I love this rp xD

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Nobody likes an invincible character. Showing weakness or vulnerability is what makes character development all the more fun as well as the RP itself. ^^

Haven't even heard of it in all honesty. I'm assuming it's similar to this one though.

It looks adorable although I am really against RPs where the people reply with a single sentence consisting like 3-4 words ( in the RP itself ofc not OOC).

Then again our story is so epic who would want something else?

Will reply soon I hope... or something!

Boy they have quite an interesting collection of characters. They use the more modern fairy tales, half of them are Disney princesses. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back