• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@Flutterby Hey, Kallin, Ward, Luness, and Leandra are all slowly descending the stairs currently lol. I think Quincy, Lillian, and Alexander would've run into them before getting to the bottom like that.

Sorry, not receiving notifications and had a busy weekend!

Oh and whichever group Leia is in, Ashley would most likely be in...

andujarprime said:
Wedding weekend is over. Will be home shortly :) then once u guys get back to Aerios I will rejoin the group :)
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
What? No, come with us! We're being attacked by a giant all-powerful guardian sphinx!

zCrookedz said:
So is being at the globe where we need to be or do I need to go downstairs as well?
Follow Ward, I've a feeling there might be some traps or whatnot down there before they can get to the Memorien.

SkywardSocks said:
I'm finally back! Would someone mind giving me the rundown?
I was wondering where you'd got to :3

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Sorry, not receiving notifications and had a busy weekend!

Oh and whichever group Leia is in, Ashley would most likely be in...

[/QUOTE]
Leia was doing something dangerous so she gave the baby to Quincy and Alex.

Please read the last few pages.

Sleipnir said:
Ethan slipped down the stairs, wandering a bit aimlessly. He was unsure where he was going but this where he was drawn to. He stopped and turned sharply down a hall, finding himself in a rather large room. He frowned, noticing a nondescript object in the middle of the room. He wondered if perhaps this was the memorium they were looking for.
Ohohoho, Its not going to be that easy! xD

:<? >:!

c40308f1bd6a3d4a7182f253b5b127c2.jpg

I am a bit drowsy, waiting for a reply from Hel so I can join you folks.

Also I am on board with the idea, Silver is our lord and master tho we need to ask him.

andujarprime said:
Hahahahahahahahaha xD Eroan is an asshole!!!! If he likes food alot him and Malachai will be instant friends xD
Too bad he doesn't eat xD (:B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that guide LOL. Also, am at drill currently so expect delayed responses if any at all.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Too bad he doesn't eat xD (:B)

[/QUOTE]
It's all good. Great respect for great warriors :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey @Azure Sky, something I feel should be pointed out, Humans are the most powerful thing in Fablewood. What humans can do compared to the rest of us Fablewoodians is basically comparative to a deity. IF a human WANTED to jump higher than you, they would probably be able to. Just fyi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back