• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

andujarprime said:
Only real world humans tho right? Cuz there has to be a diff. Between the humans that grew up here in fablewood, and the real world heroes. @Lioness075
Im pretty sure thats right. Because the real world humans MADE Fablewood, they are different from those from Fablewood.

zCrookedz said:
Hey @Azure Sky, something I feel should be pointed out, Humans are the most powerful thing in Fablewood. What humans can do compared to the rest of us Fablewoodians is basically comparative to a deity. IF a human WANTED to jump higher than you, they would probably be able to. Just fyi :)
I know humans are very powerful in FableWood (I read about it). But I was (strictly) referring to a human's physical limits. Sure, if they use their imagination, they can do many things Eroan can't.

And by 'many' I mean 'countless' xD

@zCrookedz Yeah, she healed Leia and since it was never brought up to her, Leandra is still unaware of her abilities. ^^ I have an awesome power and ability in plan for her though.

So from what I've heard about AT so far...we might be able to buy wifi in the barracks, there's no wifi at all, service for phones is pretty rough there, and AT&T basically sucks there even when we're out in the field, which is the phone service I have. Basically, it's completely uncertain what I'll have when I get there and it's now a possibility that I may not actually be able to get internet access while there. I have so many mixed answers that it's impossible to know what to expect when I get there.

I'm leaving for AT tomorrow morning and will be there until either the 30th or the 31st. -.-

Yeah, I won't be able to get on ESO until I get back. :/ I'm bringing my laptop with me in case there's wifi though. I just want to be able to respond to the RP while I'm gone. :(

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, I won't be able to get on ESO until I get back. :/ I'm bringing my laptop with me in case there's wifi though. I just want to be able to respond to the RP while I'm gone. :(
Aw maaaaan :( I hope it works out where you can RP still.

andujarprime said:
xD @zCrookedz u should message me ur info so I can find u in ESO. I been trying to get back into the pc version lol
My infos the same as on here :) My username is zCrookedz, course you can alway keep an eye out for everyone's favorite one eyed lion :P Panthera Leo is my main toon. :)

So, I actually get back on the 29th if that makes things any better. xD I'll still have stuff to do on the 30th and the morning of the 31st, but I'll at least be free on the night of the 29th and the 30th and then I'll be done by the afternoon of the 31st.

Now let's just hope there's either wifi or good cell service for me at Fort Stewart. >.<

OKAY. So I CAN buy wifi in the barracks, but can only use it in the barracks. I also found someone with AT&T and they told me that I should have no problem at all getting service. WOO!~ *flails arms excitedly*

SilverFlight said:
And also @Azure Sky the plastic surgery thing, you gotta watch those anachronisms. Eroan can not know about modern anything
True...I'll edit it in a sec.

SilverFlight said:
Dude, the courtyard is on fire. Might want to react to the fire. Plus Leia's in trouble :P
Ok. I edited some things...including the 'plastic surgery' thing.

andujarprime said:
I'm waiting for the sphinx to react before I do anything else >_>
Oop, I knew I forgot a post, I'll edit, one moment.

Oh yes! I apologize for my lateness today, it was honey harvest day. The honey is super great this year!! ^^ Really thick and reaaaally tasty!!

SilverFlight said:
Oh yes! I apologize for my lateness today, it was honey harvest day. The honey is super great this year!! ^^ Really thick and reaaaally tasty!!
That is a sentence I honestly never thought I would hear someone say when i joined RPnation xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]God, fighting the sphinx isn't easy. But Eroan does have a plan...It may not work, but...at least he has a plan.

[/QUOTE]
Don't mind Bob, he's a grump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back