• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

DawnAntalios said:
RPNation at its finest...
I usually type in the first 3 letters and then press enter, that usually is enough.

Not this time it seems.

Nvm, just go ahead then, I will join whenever I can.
No, no, I think it works well enough, Nyr stuns it and gives Elena enough time to draw the gate? As long as you take out the still inside of the book part it works :)

ALso, @Bea Delaine Want a new toy? Maybe silver will let you keep it!

Sure xD ...I realised it and was about to modify it.

SilverFlight said:
@Azure Sky sorry bro, but you have to take that Lion King reference out. There is little to no way anyone from FableWood would know about anything modern.
Ok I fixed it.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I want to keep it. :3 the ogre in a book you mean?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the Book that apparently traps monsters, or the ogre itself. I've no clue what else is inside of it, just that it seems like it could be a fun new toy if Silverlight permits!

Anyone artisticaly inclined could use it, really. I'd imagine you'd have to draw the target with a good amount of detail.

@SilverFlight Well, the flare was thrown while Elena was still helping Anya and then Nyr flew straight to those two to help them as well. @zCrookedz has both Leo and Otto at the globe, which means they could be somehow involved in the sphinx fight as well or perhaps they're just beyond the fire perimeter? @Sleipnir Hmm, I think Ethan was left wandering aimlessly in the hallways so I've no idea where he is currently.

The sphinx has immense magical power...we could do the book thing, but the book won't hold it for long.

Besides, we can't get rid of the guardian for good, someone's gotta keep baddies from exploiting the library. ^^

Yeah, that's another thing. Next week I will be cracking down a bit on inactive members. @Shimakage Thunder @Sleipnir you guys are in the red a bit, so please start posting again...I don't want to have to think about removing your profiles.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Oh right. Directions to the memorien?

[/QUOTE]
Go down. Its at the bottom of the library. There is a point to this. ^^

Oh dear, I must go for tonight. Hopefully we'll pick up a bit tomorrow.

Sorry, the book thing with Anya was originally going to be just something to do to kill time until you got back Silver! Wasn't really supposed to become a plot point!

Wedding weekend is over. Will be home shortly :) then once u guys get back to Aerios I will rejoin the group :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

@zCrookedz We wanted as many people downstairs as possible so Leo and Otto should dodge the sphinx fire perimeter to join Kallin, Ward, Luness, and Leandra, who are all slowly descending the winding staircase to the Meridian artifact.

@SkywardSocks We arrived at the magical library and are in two groups currently. One is descending deeper into the library depths to find an ancient artifact. The other group is kinda scattered, as some people are engaging with the library guardian, a sphinx, while another group is resolving a sitation with one of the magical books. Perhaps you stayed back with Malachai at Aerios Castle? He mentioned that he'd rejoin the group once we all returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back