• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah, but whatever. Details, eh. *shrugs* :P Not that it matters too much. Still was a great scene for that pair.

Sorry, I've been watching a show while typing that little bit. Honestly I assumed Silver went to bed a while ago!! Well, here's a little bit of fun for Anya.

Will someone rescue her or will she die with an Ogre forgotten in a book? What happens if it's closed, do they freeze in their fighting position until another curious fool opens the book?

Honestly, I doubt anyone cares, but yay writing fun stuff for me. :)

@Flutterby

Quincy has emotional moment.

Lillian giggles and decides that's all she needed to here.

That baby is a bit rude, don't you think?

Maybe Lilian is just looking out for her, and slamming the book is her way of saying, "Quit wallowing, you fool" xD

@SilverFlight Are we going to have any scenes of the distraction team outside with the sphinx while everyone is exploring the library or do we plan on just having everyone exiting the library and then doing some kind of time skip with the distraction team?

DawnAntalios said:
Good night boss!
I am on but... the sphinx probably fell asleep :D

So I am just observing your thrilling pillage.
I thought you went inside with us after you made the sky dark! I was wondering why you weren't posting. In truth all the interesting stuff will be happening in the library, that's why I chose Leandra and Leia, because Lion and I have other characters.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Are we going to have any scenes of the distraction team outside with the sphinx while everyone is exploring the library or do we plan on just having everyone exiting the library and then doing some kind of time skip with the distraction team?
Oh stuff's going down outside, just need us to find a bit more in the library first.

Its ok, we're all going in now. ^^

Hel said:
Sorry, I've been watching a show while typing that little bit. Honestly I assumed Silver went to bed a while ago!! Well, here's a little bit of fun for Anya.
Will someone rescue her or will she die with an Ogre forgotten in a book? What happens if it's closed, do they freeze in their fighting position until another curious fool opens the book?

Honestly, I doubt anyone cares, but yay writing fun stuff for me. :)

@Flutterby

Quincy has emotional moment.

Lillian giggles and decides that's all she needed to here.

That baby is a bit rude, don't you think?
Where is she? The ogre could be a great distraction for getting the sphinx off their case. He knows they got inside now. ^^

I'm not aware that the sphinx even had any minions at the time.

Also, yay for Leandra beginning to discover her powers, even though she has no idea she just did anything! :D

Nah, I haven't done it yet. Probably should though. >.>

My family is apple-oriented, but we also have PCs so...yeah lol. But yeah, they just came out with an android app as well, or they just made some announcement thread talking about it at least.

SilverFlight said:
Its ok, we're all going in now. ^^

Where is she? The ogre could be a great distraction for getting the sphinx off their case. He knows they got inside now. ^^
Inside of a book, but she's gonna get out soon haha, then the Ogre will probably be inside of the Library on the 4th or 5th floor, I don't remember which one I said.

RPNation at its finest...

I usually type in the first 3 letters and then press enter, that usually is enough.

Not this time it seems.

Nvm, just go ahead then, I will join whenever I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back