• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Monday rolls around and we all finally arrive there lol.

Anyhow, I'll reply when I get back from dinner. ^^

Sorry if I neglect other people but I can really not type normally this early in the morning :<

I will try to be more open next time, I promise!

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]No, I had to exit the site, because of personal reasons. I will post today, as soon as I can.

[/QUOTE]
No worries man, RL first.

Sorry I've been Mia all day.best friend is getting married, and ad the best man I'm obligated to pay attention to RL. Wedding all day tomorrow then I can start posting again :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Perhaps not while Luness is still tainted by the darkness? xD

From the day they have met in the gardens of Branbern she always thought Luness to be tough and strong - strong enough to wrestle with the darkness.

This will not change, no matter where they go or what will happen to them :P

No doubt it won't lol. ^^;

But even the strongest fall at some point. You can only be strong for so long.

That is what friends are for no?

United we stand, divided we fall. Friends help the fallen to regain their strength. They are always there for you. :)

Or so I heard...

This is true. ^^ Even when Luness still angrily pushes them away lol.

Urgh, I hate how slow this RP gets on the weekends. Especially since I'll be out most of Monday to help my company get ready for the 3 weeks of training and then I'm leaving for the training on Tuesday. >.<

Lol, that would only piss Luness off further. This kinda stuff is definitely not what she needs. xD Though, I do really enjoy that show lol.

You know, the darkness getting purged isn't going to suddenly change Luness' personality or anything. She'll still get annoyed by Nyr trying to hug her. xD

Well, she seriously needs to give her hugs to someone else. Luness genuinely won't want them lol.

698625.jpg

What message could she possibly be sending? Being overbearing like this to Luness won't do much lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back