• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Hmm, I've never had potato soup, though that does sound delicious. I love potatoes. :3 Roasted butternut squash, huh? Doesn't sound appealing to me, but everyone's taste buds are different. ^^

Yeah, I always get it when I go to my favorite sushi restaurant. I've never had better miso than the miso I get there. :D

@Shimakage Thunder I'm pretty sure everyone is going to the Library so having someone else babysit Lillian may not really do a whole lot unless Ashley is just looking for a break for a bit. ^^

Lioness075 said:
Hey, @Bea Delaine, just don't forget to perhaps have some reaction to everything happening around breakfast as well. Like, the king has made his presence known, Otto just ran around like a maniac and shifted only to remove his shirt and reveal a large scar on his chest, and Leandra is playing rock soccer with Bob, Leia's earth spirit. ^^;
Hey Lion, I know you're trying to help, but you don't need to keep people in check. If there is an issue I will say something.

Azure Sky]Sooo...should I make Eroan appear arround Branbern? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
Did you read the updates? We are in the Whispering Isles (Locations tab) at castle Aerios just about to go to an ancient magical archive. The Isles are a set of floating islands that make up a kingdom in FableWood. The updates should help.

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, I always get it when I go to my favorite sushi restaurant. I've never had better miso than the miso I get there. :D

@Shimakage Thunder I'm pretty sure everyone is going to the Library so having someone else babysit Lillian may not really do a whole lot unless Ashley is just looking for a break for a bit. ^^
Yeah, Momma Ashley wants a break.

@Shimakage Thunder Understandable lol. I would want a break, too. And good luck, Leia! xD

@SilverFlight Sorry, wasn't trying to keep people in check per-say. Was just letting her know that there was more going on around her in case she wanted to perhaps have Elena do more stuff since you would be out for a couple hours as usual. It was just a way of saying that there were some things Elena could get involved with for the time being or perhaps some other people she could talk with while waiting.

Lioness075 said:
@Shimakage Thunder Understandable lol. I would want a break, too. And good luck, Leia! xD
@SilverFlight Sorry, wasn't trying to keep people in check per-say. Was just letting her know that there was more going on around her in case she wanted to perhaps have Elena do more stuff since you would be out for a couple hours as usual. It was just a way of saying that there were some things Elena could get involved with for the time being or perhaps some other people she could talk with while waiting.
That's totally fine, you could also try initiating IC with Bea's character. :)

SilverFlight said:
Oh god, are you giving the baby to Leia?!
Well, just for a little bit. I mean, all you're doing is just holding her and making sure she's happy. If she starts crying or if Leia drops her, she will get to feel the wrath of Momma Ashley <.< We don't want that.

Lol, well, Leia's spirits can always catch the baby if she falls. ^^;

Lioness075 said:
Oh geez, if Leia drops the baby...
Leia would never drop the baby! X3 too important!!!

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Ok...what is this up with this Immortal Stew? xD

[/QUOTE]
Loooong story.

If you check out the notes tab you'll find all sorts of the crazy things we've gotten into

Leia will guard Lillian with her life. She may not want to give her back tho xD

I swear to god I did not mean it, @Lioness075

I just strive to avoid repeating words if I can and while it is easier on my mother language in English I need to use words like these... which are already reserved by games :/

Lol, it's completely fine. I just thought it was a wonderful reference. xD

That, or anyone who has played an Elder Scroll game before. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back