• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@zCrookedz I try. :P

I also type really, really fast lol.

@Azure Sky You really just need to work on your comma usage though. Like, 'As a college student studying languages I am always grateful for this kind of feedback' should instead be 'As a college student studying languages, I am always grateful for this kind of feedback'. ^^

683690.jpg

WAIT, there's a grammatical error on it though! There needs to be an apostrophe in wouldn't! xD

I have been skulking around for a while but since nobody replied to my post from those I wrote to I can't do much.

So I continue skulking and stalking I guess :P

*dives back into RP to see Dawn's last post to see if I can respond to it*

Lol, I just noticed that Silver was trying to get us all to board the ships and instead we were all distracted by stuff and have wasted more time at the breakfast. xD

I didn't do anything important so waiting it is.

Also pokemons!!! And since my avatar is a Precure I searched for a fusion on the net.

I was not disappointed:

tumblr_m2yyj0wzB41qahprno1_500.jpg

I always wondered what your Avatar was. It wasn't a anime i was familiar so i figured it was some obscure anime i had never heard of.

Well it is a " dark " version of a character in the many many series. It was... special to me thus I chose her as the avatar.

I also adore the artwork done by the artist. Anyway go and RP on so I have something I can read instead of drooling!!!!

Well, your last post was directed towards Shimake and Silver so unless either of them respond, you're kinda stuck for now. :P

We'll you can always go around then and they can get back to you in their next post. I can put Otto on the boat, it wouldn't be a very long post but I could move him.

Yeah, Luness is going to end up waiting on Kallin before she gets on any boat. I could move Leandra to a boat though, as she's not directly interacting with anyone right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back