• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Bea Delaine]Yes it is!! Haha thanks [/QUOTE] So glad to here everything went so well [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4113-bea-delaine/ said:
@Bea Delaine[/URL]. Hope your recovery is a quick and painless one :)

@Hel Leandra is already at the breakfast, sitting down and enjoying her breakfast so might want to make it so that Anya is sitting beside her or something. :P

Lioness075 said:
@Hel Leandra is already at the breakfast, sitting down and enjoying her breakfast so might want to make it so that Anya is sitting beside her or something. :P
Oh, I thought your last post just had her walking in, but okays :)

I was also having a slight rewind, so that she could just follow her in, since nothing would change, haha.

@Hel Yeah, I made her make a plate for herself and then sit down to watch Leia play soccer with Bob, her earth spirit. ^^

I cant help but get happy when I start writing stuff for Otto. With Leo i get very serious, but with Otto I get to think of the goofiest stuff I could possibly imagine and he gets to do it. xD I love that little wolf.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Hey so I'm alive. I think

[/QUOTE]
You're OKAY!!

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

I love him too lol. Leandra isn't really goofy, but she's got an awesome sarcastic humor and so she certainly does have a tendency to lighten the mood wherever she goes.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I think it went well. It was over quicker than I thought. They previously found no cancerous tissue growth where my adenoids were and I guess in my throat. That plus the fact my body attacks usually normal crap.
So anyways I got junk removed. I can't talk but I feel fine

Also I think Elena would play a strings instrument? Maybe cello

[/QUOTE]
I was imagining the cello!! ^^ *happy wiggle* Ward and Elena would totally be like the piano guys!!

How does this have anything to do with the weak? You just happened to be busy at the time and we were moving forward so he moved your character forward as well to avoid having you guys left behind in the rp.

Ah, I love ThePianoGuys! :D I even have some of their music on my phone lol. Most of my music on my phone is form YouTube artists. :P

Oh man, have yall heard them do Let It Go? Sick of hearing the song, but their version is pretty darn awsome.

@DawnAntalios the impatient shall look like a fool. I'll try to be a little more mindful next time :( im really sorry.

I love it! xD I love this one that 2Cellos did. :P

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back