• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lioness075 said:
I mean, I feel like going to that magical library will help a ton of the characters. On a side note, this magical library really reminds me of that Avatar: The Last Airbender episode with them visiting that library in the desert.
I was totally thinking that, it will be different, but have a similar air. No cranky owl spirits.

1425431866781.jpg

SilverFlight said:
I was totally thinking that, it will be different, but have a similar air. No cranky owl spirits.
1425431866781.jpg
Lol, I miss Sokka. xD I will not miss the cranky owl spirit though. Also, please no sinking into the desert sand. I do not appreciate that idea at all. :P

Now where to insert myself. Sorry, I just got back from my Vacation and am suffering from Writer's Block.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Now where to insert myself. Sorry, I just got back from my Vacation and am suffering from Writer's Block.

[/QUOTE]
You could have a crying baby wake ashley up repeatedly.

ugh, sorry for being so absent last couple hours. If I didn't have bills i wouldnt need a job and i could just RP all day long.

Isn't Ethan a bit to valuable to let him play the electric triangle? Now a little electrocution might be good for Otto, might calm him down a wee bit lol.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Now where to insert myself. Sorry, I just got back from my Vacation and am suffering from Writer's Block.

[/QUOTE]
I have just updated the updates section. Ask if you are confused.

Oh noes, I'm about to die in The Long Dark video game! For like the hundredth time....

SilverFlight said:
I have just updated the updates section. Ask if you are confused.
Oh and Silver as to your suggestion earlier. Id be happy to help out with the updates if you want :P

@Shimakage Thunder Don't forget that Silver is trying to time skip to the morning and such. Maybe have Ashley wake up for a bit and then go back to sleep in the same post. We're trying to get everyone to wrap up and get their characters to sleep so we can finally time skip.

lol sure thing. That is a really creepy baby by the way. when its eyes shift to the camera, gives me the chills.

Throwing in some character development for Leandra. ^^

@Bea Delaine Well, you managed to type on here so you're at least breathing. If you're breathing then logically you should be alive. :P How'd the procedure go?

I think it went well. It was over quicker than I thought. They previously found no cancerous tissue growth where my adenoids were and I guess in my throat. That plus the fact my body attacks usually normal crap.

So anyways I got junk removed. I can't talk but I feel fine

Also I think Elena would play a strings instrument? Maybe cello

I'm assuming the lack of talking is a temporary thing? Anyhow, good to hear it went well. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back