• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah, Luness and Kallin have already settled for the night. ^^

@SilverFlight I thought Leia spoke in a purple color, not red. :P

*shrugs* I couldn't find anything in particular about the Whispering Isles.

I found some specific fandom about Fairy Tale, which I think is an anime, but not much else.

Completely made up. I have had them in mind for a long time.

Oh, the pics are up, and @Hel or @andujarprime could you send all of the pics of Ethrreal to me? I'll put them in the locations section.

^ What he said. @Shimakage Thunder Out of curiosity, why do you capitalize random words in your posts? Like companion, bow, etc. If you're trying to point things out in your posts, you shouln't need to worry that much about having to capitalize the words to do so.

It became a Habitual thing, especially when it comes to Objects, People or Groups of people...Hehehe...

Oh, okay. I was curious since you did it so often and I'd never seen it done before. ^^

Really? Dang, I'd mess that up so much trying to write in that language. xD

Lol, I just realized that Luness hasn't cleaned up properly or changed out of her leather armor since, well, probably since the Siege of Branbern. xD

Flutterby said:
Quincy woke a little late the next morning, uncurling from under the blankets and climbing down from the window seat. It seemed that Alexander had failed to notice her, which suited her just fine. She stiff, and still streaked in dirt and wearing bloodstained clothes. She needed a bath and a change of clothes, and then some food. The kelpie wandered back to her own room, searching for something to wear. What she found was unfamiliar, but she couldnt be picky. Next was the bath.
After scrubbing her skin squeaky clean, Quincy climbed out and got dressed. She was more hungry than she had ever been, so she headed straight to the mess hall and grab more of the rolls that were always around. She carried them with her to the upper deck, where she nearly choked on them at the amazing view of the Isles.

View attachment 137566

I was just on that site making an outfit for Anya! xD

Die Frauen essen eine Apfel

The women eating an apple.

German is weird but it's easy to use the capitals to sort of clue in the subject and or object of a statement

Haha just a couple.. Not that many.

Italian, Spanish, a bit of French, a bit of Latin, and a bit of German. I'm going to start learn in old Gaelic real soon though

...that's...more than a couple, man, I can barely speak english sometimes...and its my mother tongue.

Also:

festive-wishes-canada-day-ecard--3351681b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back