• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Only a couple she says. >.> I know english since it's my native language lol. I also know a little Spanish and Chinese, Mandarin specifically. xD

It's just what I've needed to learn to live and get along places. It might seem like a bit but it was bare minimum

It's always possible. Just forget everything you know about how Romance languages are structured. Also German and English have a similar sound

Nyr sneak level too low, bad rogue -_-

On topic I have learnt German for 5 years. I understand it pretty well, I can speak it relatively well ( maybe not that well after years of pause ) but to write a cohesive story?

I was always confused by the der/die/das and their usage >.<

I can't even begin to imagine Luness actually getting dressed up for anything lol.

Hey @DawnAntalios why does every citizen you meet have to be so venomous? :( This city as I envisioned it is really prosperous and very accepting, the king would also not permit his staff to be that foul, and would make that very clear to the ones doing the hiring.

Well being accepting is one thing, but I think you would be rather suspicious seeing a random girl in black cloak trying to intrude the palace grounds and you would try to stop her :P

SilverFlight said:
((Wow...I do my absolute best make it seem so beautiful and welcoming...and all your characters act like its terrible! I swear the next place we go to will be dark and smelly and covered in skulls.))
Sorry boss man, but when the leader gets suspicious about something, we all tend to fall in line. This is BY FAR the most beautiful place we have been to yet :D and i feel much better after hearing about the king and his monarchy.

Hey, Luness is still tainted by the darkness right now so logically she'll remain a bit dark and gloomy. >.< But this place is very beautiful, kinda reminds me of the Avatar movie with the blue guys lol, and the monarchy sounds perfect. ^^

Hmm, no, I haven't. Perhaps something came up IRL. I don't recall him ever mentioning going anywhere for an extended period of time though.

I'm sorry. I've had in laws over all week. -______- and yesterday my full attention was demanded, all day...plus they bribed with food for me to leave my fone and head out for the day.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Well, we're at a buffet in the gardens currently with some servants waiting to show each of our characters to their private quarters in the castle itself. Then they're all supposed to clean up and then change into some nice attire before attending the court meeting.

You're lucky I was distracted by my video game, The Long Dark. :P

Hmm, never played it. Lol trying to get a match of LoL in before these kids start demanding my full attention

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back