• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

It's on Steam and it's a survival, first-person game. I can't get enough of it. xD

I have not played that either, but i have heard of it before. I'm not huge on first person shooters though so i probably wouldn't enjoy it. If its not an MMO, than I'm usually fist deep in any RPG.

Well, it's kinda like a RPG, minus any human interaction in-game or with other players. :P I just love the game for how difficult it can be. After having played for more than 25 hours on the game and dying many times, I've finally managed to last up to 30 days in one save.

So I found this ChibiMaker. Had to try it. Made a Chibi Nyr. Now my nose bleeds. Kind of.

Vb4eSrV.jpg

all you people and your fancy new cloths. None of you realize how hard it is to fit a big cat into something respectable for court. lol but i think i finally found something that will do Leo well when he makes it to his room.

zCrookedz said:
all you people and your fancy new cloths. None of you realize how hard it is to fit a big cat into something respectable for court. lol but i think i finally found something that will do Leo well when he makes it to his room.
Ahem

img-thing

Hmm, a phoenix is certainly an interesting addition to the team. :3

Oh? The previous phoenixes must've been before my time then.

Lmao xD It'll look the same as it would on her human form except the pants will be longer and more flexible to accomodate for her digitigrade legs. I guess she wouldn't be wearing any boots while in her werecat form though. Let's just say she's keeping the pair in her knapsack lol. :P

ok ^^ it looks better now.

For this little game, I had intended for the whole group to split and approach these two nobles, there isn't much fun for all if only one person gets to try and pull info out of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back