• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Hey, once we finally arrive at Whispering Isles, Leandra gets to join the group! :D

I also vote happy times next!

*celebrates the approach of happy times with festive stew*

Im sorry, I swear thats the last time xD

You know what, all my life my family had dogs, but i was a cat person. Now i have my own dog, and i love my dog!! :P

I'm an animal person lol. I love any and all animals and am both a cat and a dog person though I do really love cats a bit more. :3

Flutterby said:
I have a dog :3 half-Husky, so we have full conversations
I has a pug, and we just kinda stare at each other while im on the computer. We have a silent understanding lol

Elena had a similar conundrum and everyone else missed the meeting of Caraboss.. So hey. Love doesn't seem to be the only blind and or deaf

Theres been a lot going on with different characters, honestly Im struggling to keep track of who is having such conundrums, I jumped in with Nyr because I happened to be online and didnt want Quincy to be completely oblivious to the happenings on board, but I had to go back and read Elena's because it happened so fast. And I have to say, my heart melted at the end ^^

SilverFlight said:
Touche Bea.

Righto guys, I have a 6am start, so I can't stay too much longer.
Dont sweat hitting me back If you gotta hit the hay. Didn't see your post there till after i posted :P

Lol, well, perhaps Leandra will be able to help lighten the mood a bit. ^^ I'd imagine we'll finally arrive at the Isles tomorrow. I'm pretty sure all of our characters need some sleep right about now. Actually, I've completely lost track of what time of the day it is in the rp. Has the sun set already or no? xD

I'm on the same boat haha.

anyone want to have some kind of fun little side thing? We could all time skip to morning and...

Guys... Can ethan make us all play some fun little get-to-know-you game?

Well, now that we know Silver has wifi in Norway, we should probably wait for him to do the time skip. After all, I do believe this arc is primarily his thing. But, I wouldn't mind some lightening of the mood stuffs. Though, it might be best if everyone gets some sleep before trying to do anything like that lol. If they aren't physically exhausted, then most, if not all, of the characters are at least emotionally wrecked.

Ooooh!! I love that idea. Elena and Ward woke up at night?? Oops haha

Also now,

Quincy, Malachai to an extent, Luness, Nyr, and Elena got some major character redemption. I think the rp will get less moody now that they sort of faced their problems at least a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back