• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

giphy.gif

Oh snap @Hel

After one more post, I'll have Ashley come out of her room and greet everyone. In the meantime, she's...Err...Nourishing Lillian. I also have an idea of how she'll look when she is fourteen years of age. But right now, she is still a cute little infant.

Just remember @Shimakage Thunder, things are pretty tense right now. Don't expect for Ashley to pop out and see a bunch of smiling faces. :)

zCrookedz said:
Just remember @Shimakage Thunder, things are pretty tense right now. Don't expect for Ashley to pop out and see a bunch of smiling faces. :)
There's a reason why she's shut in her room...She's waiting for everything to cool down...

Plus, I don't think Baby Lillian would appreciate it if she was awakened by a bunch of yelling and fighting and all that.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]There's a reason why she's shut in her room...She's waiting for everything to cool down...

Plus, I don't think Baby Lillian would appreciate it if she was awakened by a bunch of yelling and fighting and all that.

[/QUOTE]
Yea thats true, babies dont care for yelling very much ^_^

Yeah, I don't think this scene really is bonding between Luness and Anya.... I really doubt any bonding is taking place here, unless one of them has a major change of heart or they both actually meet in the middle, but that seems unlikely.

Yeah lol. This is just a deadly cat and mouse kinda game with those two. xD

Important matters to be discussed if you ask me.

@Flutterby Lol, Quincy's defensive of the stew. xD

Woo! *shoots confetti everywhere out of excitment, not realizing that some of it got into the stew nearby*

Bloody hell now its stew?

Also I think I've had enough death and darkness for a while, what about everyone else? In the past few days we've had Elena pretend to commit suicide, Nyr get consumed by darkness (again) and Luness nearly off herself!

I say...happy times next k thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back