• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

wait. which friend?

Ok you guys, I fly in a few hours. Cross your fingers and hope I have internet when I land. If not...I'd like to hold off on our characters getting into port until I return Sunday evening. You can have control of my characters until then.

If I do have internet then its business as usual :)

Let us pray silently for our lord and savior.

Oh, and this friend.

demon_general_by_artistic_diarrhea.jpg

Erzaul, the general who lead the siege of Branbern and tore a gap of reality in the void until you kicked his ass back to the nether.

Then my memory is faulty, also possible.

@Shimakage Thunder The updates are fairly up to date, we're all back on the Tenacity, please read through them.

If you post within the next 20 minutes, I can reply before I have to catch the train to the airport! :D no pressure or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if she started yet. I thought it was the 5th :/ . Either way, all Malachai is doing I'd watching with his stew. :/ not much I can do yet. Without shifting into a dragon or dragoon, both of which would destroyed the ship T_T

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

What? After all your years of Wow. You haven learned "don't stand in the fire"?? Foolish kitty

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

lol ah that takes me back. But hey you never know, ive used flames as cosmetics before and no one got burned. Better to ask and get burned to hell, than just assume I will be ok and piss people off.

And you protect that stew with your life @andujarprime!!

Goodness, I sleep in for the first time in months and you all think I'm at training. >.< I don't go to that training stuffs until July 13th lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back