• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I wanted to get in on that contest stuff... but kind of forgot... and also wasn't sure how it would work. I'mma go read it and see what you all are posting though....

(<_<)(>_>)

Tomorrow is the deadline for the contest the started before the one you guys are in. I entered that one, hope they don't take to long to announce the winner.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Ah! That's awesome!! You creative person you

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Well, it certainly takes more than one person to make an awesome rp.

Speaking of, Ward and Elena are too adorable!

So... Nyr is kinda freaking out... and I'm not sure why Leo is with her, I didn't read their conversation so that I don't have info that my characters don't have....

Nyr is acting a bit weird, to say the least. I think that book was a bad idea. Like, the crowning jewel of bad ideas.

Lol yea not the best of ideas. Nyr thinks the humans will betray us Fablewoodians, so she is freaking out a bit. Leo is trying to keep Nyr from hurting anyone by pretending to be on the crazy side with her until Kallin can use his dark magic awsomeness to help (i hope). That about sums it up @Hel

I thought we were going after Kallin first, which is why i warned him. I'm beginning to wonder if Nyr is onto Leo, and if so that might be bad for Leo D:

Leo needs to fix his woman before she throws someone overboard. Good thing Anya is locked in her room.

Unfortunatly Ethan is out on the deck wide open for some throwing. Welp, at least she's after Leia. xD That's probably a terrible attitude. but I'm sure it'll work out. THere's like, five people who can fly to her rescue, so yay.

If anyone goes overboard, I shall toss them a life preserver ring thing. Those always work when your on a ship right?

I honestly don't know why, but i feel so bad for that little bowl of stew D:

Luness' level of care right now = nonexistant. xD

Everyone: OMG THE BOWL NO! NYR HOW COULD YOU! NOT THE STEW!

Luness: Its a bowl of stew. She wasnt going to finish it anyway..

Actually, the more I think about it, the more upset I really am about that bowl of stew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back