• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Unless he gets affected at an accelerated rate, then it's just a hatchling running around lighting things on fire and eating anything he can posted into his mouth

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

He messaged me some plans for the Whispering Isles and said he was planning on it but I think its a maybe. Judging by the mental health of the group though I think we should

@andujarprime I'd assume that the fountain would effect everyone so they'd all be children, regardless of their age. It wouldn't be any fun if one of them was still an adult.

I mean I know kelpie can breed with a mortal horse and still have offspring so surely Quincy had parents at one point? Perhaps when we do the sequel rp, we could go into further details with Quincy's past about that. ^^

Nyr, no. Bad dread raven. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww.. No... Nyr please. You're gonna make the humans cry. :(

All this angst.

Ohh!! Will it happen?!?!

(Bea Delaine pulls out popcorn and leans forward in seat)

Welp, that's not going to happen with Luness. Especially not right now. She's enveloped in tainted darkness and wallowing in guilt among other things.

Bea, you're not helping the situation. :P

You know Luness will defend Kallin no matter what Nyr does or says, so Nyr might end up hurting Luness instead of Kallin. :o

Well I am stirring up enough drama with attention whoring anyway, drama overload.

In any case it should be interesting to see what comes out of it.

Well, all of us just were in ShadowWood so it only makes sense that we're all a bit emotional one way or another. When my new human character joins the picture, she'll be the only one not overly emotional since she wasn't in ShadowWood.

Well, I might not be helping you, but I'm not bored any more. Small successes, lovely. I want to see Luness and Nyr bond. Also attention whoring has proven a necessary plot moving mechanism. Embrace it.

I'd like to see them bond as well, but until Luness is able to get that darkness outside of herself and is able to forgive herself for what she's done in her life, as well as let go of some things, she won't be able to bond with Nyr. She'll just push her away whenever Nyr approaches and will freak if Nyr tries to hug her lol.

Also, Leo, you're not helping Kallin out one bit here. Stop encouraging Nyr! >.>

darkside.jpg

Well... At least Ethan is never angsty. He's unaffected by shadow wood... But he's also just eating silently and listening to people in the galley haha.

God dammit lol. Well, I can't compete with her cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back