• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Im probably going to be shunned for saying this, but I dont really like Nutella all that much. Or chocolate. I prefer fruity flavored things.

but a good cookie is hard to turn down should the mood strike me

I love chocolate stuff, but I don't like Nutella either. ^^; I also live in the south of the USA and hate sweet tea. >.> I've also never drank coffee nor do I plan on drinking it anytime soon. :P

Lioness075 said:
I love chocolate stuff, but I don't like Nutella either. ^^; I also live in the south of the USA and hate sweet tea. >.> I've also never drank coffee nor do I plan on drinking it anytime soon. :P
Oh I am the same way. Born and raised in the south, raised on corn bread and grits, don't like sweet tea. :P I've only recently began to appreciate the magic that coffee posses, but not all the time.

Lioness075 said:
Honestly I'm in about the same boat, except replace south with Midwest haha. I used Nutella because most people apparently do like it, and also because when I went to Amsterdam they had one of those bakeries and they had Nutella inside of a cinnamon ball and that was the best thing I've ever tasted. Before then I had never found something I really liked a chocolate spread with, and since then, nothing has compared...

I think it was the cinnamon that was so good! Haha.

Ohwait! I found something better to tempt you with!

None from the south (by that I mean my family from Kentucky) can resist it's sweet, yet moderately kinda healthy temtations!

Code

corn-cake-vegan-400-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@zCrookedz It's a sarcastic response. I wasn't doing anything beyond just being myself either lol.

@DawnAntalios Minus the hungering for blood, I also wish Silver were here already. >.>

DawnAntalios said:
Oh and btw, before you assume ANYTHING, @SilverFlight Nyr is NOT mind controlled.
No, she is deluded, but not controlled!

I did not break any pacts!
lmao no worries, I think we've gone a long way without mind control, I like the alternatives people have come up with.

Ahhh! Who's she going to attack?! I'm so scared!!! Why do people want the blood of my characters?! *Holds the three of them protectively*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back