• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Sweet girls like Elena deserve cookies :3

But honestly I think all of us deserve a cookie! So here you go, a kawaii cookie!

cute_cookie_by_shrikan.png

All dem feels! *starts pelting SilverFlight with feels*

Yeah, and on top of that two of his characters are getting different feels. Like, Ward with Elena in a serious life or death situation in which both were willing to kill themselves for the other to live. Then Luness is finally telling someone of her traumatic life experiences and that someone happens to be Kallin. >.>

aww.. Luness needs an Elena hug?

Now Im trying to picture Elena showing affection to someone other than Ward and Luness not mauling her..

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26808-1379602413-6.gif

tumblr_ma4hqofg051qeqs01.gif

Luness in a nutshell with hugging anyone besides Kallin or Alta. xD

Im excited to meet your next character though. Going to introduce her in the Whispering Isles? I talked to Silver. Apparently its going to be a clutter of arc stories within the isles

Yeah, in a nutshell. Leandra will be introduced there. ^^ In all her military and extroverted glory. I can tell you one thing, Leandra and Luness will not get along when they meet. xD

I sort of figured, They seem like social opposites. Heheh.. I doubt Elena will get along with Leandra either unless they are forced to talk. I feel like a strong personality will lighten up the dreariness though

That sure is the hope. ^^ I mean, someone has to lighten up the mood and everyone is affected by the ShadowWood one way or another so I don't really expect anyone in the current group to be helping out at all.

Im actually going to give Elena a little attitude adjustment. Have her encounter with CAraboss improve her depression a little bit to help. Also this next place should help.

Also.. if we have a Fountain of Youth Arc.. that might be the silliness we need

Yeah, I'm having Kallin slowly help Luness out as well, though the spring in Whispering Isles will be a huge key factor in helping her out.

LOL, if we have that arc then we may very well be able to lighten the moods all around the group. :P

Perhaps. It'd be highly amusing for me at least. Probably not so much for Luness considering her dark childhood, but I'd still appreciate the whole thing. :P

Exactly though. If Luness were mentally young, then she wouldn't know of any of the deaths in her life, as long as they were younger than 8 years old. If Luness has the same mental age, then she'd instantly recall her mother's brutal death upon becoming a young kit again. Well, maybe not immediately, but it'd eventually come to her mind. And yeah, as long as they weren't in any actual danger.

On a side note, we hit page 300 on here! :3

And yeah, if their mental ages reverted on top of everything and say, the spell was only temporary, then it could be absolutely hilarious and adorable.

Ok ok.. Maybe they start off with theirnormal minds at first, butthe longer they arein that form, the more they mentally become their age.. not slowly revert bac but just gain innocence and lose attention span?

And Hell YEah! Who talks too much?

That could be better. Like, everyone would be confused at first and then make up some complex plan to solve the problem, but the further they get into the plan, the more distracted they all become as they slowly revert to their younger selves. xD

We do! Especially about sparrows. xD

Haha yes. Well they proved to be a lot scarier than we originally believed. I have to sleep because I'll be up in a couple hours.

O.o fountain of youth? That would be hilarioud...considering how old Malachai is he'd be the only adult -____-

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back