• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Make everyone go crazy!!!!! At this point almost everyone in the group has had an encounter with the darkness leaving them partially tainted I think. But Nyr and Achyls, their power is the darkness O.o

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You could always go be emotional with Anya! I finally decided now that we have a time limit on this RP it's time to show what's going on inside her head! Yay rushed character info!

Join the party!

@DawnAntalios

SilverFlight said:
38d8c882032a677d50f57a552794b3f6.jpg

She's pretty!

And kinda looks like some kind of snow queen

Im kinda mad that the bad lady is so pretty -_- why couldnt she be a nasty old hag?

But @Bea Delaine no, Im giddy waiting to see what happens

also like OH MY GOD NO STAHP WARLENA NO YOURE OTP (TAT)

But giddy too lol

Villains looking innocent and beautiful are usually deadlier than their ugly counterparts, since their appearance and their charm can more easily charm the heroes.

That is what I think at least :P

I get what you mean there, and I agree, she had to be pretty because thats how it goes, but a part of me is still mad, because no one should be able to be a badass, magic, devious mastermind AND be pretty too

Thats just too much fun stuff for one person -_- lol?

I mean, shes probably old as nothing else, so her actual appearance would be like that but being all magical and powerful,Im sure she changed it.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]She had to be pretty... just like that one imp in thecage had to be ugly? I dont know. My logic is weird

[/QUOTE]
I agree :)

Right on all accounts everyone @DawnAntalios @Bea Delaine @Hel

I thought about making her beautiful but somewhat dark and intimidating, but having her look like this, she could be seen as force of good if you're going on appearances alone. And the way she put the choice, it almost sounded like the was the good guy, like killing Ward was the right thing to do. That's what I was going for anyway. And yes, she can change her appearance, just as she changed into that bird.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Welp, I think Elena deserves props from Kallin now.

[/QUOTE]
That she does. He'll agree to help, and he does have an idea.

Alrighty. Sweetness. Now I think our characters need to go cry a bit it seems

HOLY SHIT MY EYES WATERED

I.. I just love sugar so much.. its wasted on a nonfiction character. you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back