• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah, he said he'd be gone for a couple hours for some cooking event. Guess we'll have to wait and see if Kallin is okay or not. *shrugs*

Wait, what? Why'd you just wake up in your kitchen? xD

Actually.. I was getting water because I didn't sleep and it's like 10 am here. Then I took a seat to wait for the ice machine to function and then I fell asleep on the counter chair with a floor covered in water and ice

Not that interesting but still odd and sort of entertaining until in cleaned up

Because headache. Then the meds make me want to go do things. But hey..

I'm excited to be doing the whispering Isles Arc! Cool pics to come/are up?

You know, you sound a lot like your own character. :P

But yeah, I'm excited as well. ^^ I'm sure we can expect pictures once we get past this little magic incident, the heroes finally get fed properly, and then we make our way to the Whispering Isles. ^^

I think everyone puts a bit of themselves into their characters. In most rps. Even if it's a secret nobody else know about it kind of bit.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

This is very true. I always like to think that all of my OCs have a little bit of me in them. I always have their personalities, names, and appearances set, but then change everything according to whatever rp I'm joining. Sometimes I have to modify their appearances a bit as well.

xD see. In rl u can be the opote of Luness. All open and huggy. But a secret part of u is luness and cringes at the thought of sum1 hugging and u secretly want to rip their arm off and feed it to them using their own feet to hold the spoon.

I am nothing like Elena. I like.. Ten times as talkative, I am very cheerful to the point of annoying. And I eat a lot. So ha!!

Lol, nah, I hate people hugging me randomly like that. I go all rigid and stand there like an idiot before awkwardly returning the hug. xD

Lioness075 said:
Lol, nah, I hate people hugging me randomly like that. I go all rigid and stand there like an idiot before awkwardly returning the hug. xD
Like this?

tumblr_lxs2f3loUs1qcqxh7o6_250.gif

Lioness075 said:
Well, Luness' last meal did consist of beans and fruits she'd never heard of or seen before. She prefers her meats over anything else, so Luness has technically spent the whole dragon arc without proper food. :P
Dragons are not hospitable. But they eat lots and lots of meat.

All of my characters definitely have a little of me in them... Accept Alex. He's really lame and cheesy yet serious. I ma not like him really at all.

Everyone has some inspiration in their characters though!

Exactly like that Silver. xD I just don't immediately lash out or get angered like Luness does lol.

Oh yeah, and Leandra, my new human character, is my more extroverted side. ^^ She's also my military side. :P

Lioness075 said:
Exactly like that Silver. xD I just don't immediately lash out or get angered like Luness does lol.

Oh yeah, and Leandra, my new human character, is my more extroverted side. ^^ She's also my military side. :P
Cooool!

I've had that scene in my head for a while now.

One of those scenes you write in your head on the bus to work and then get embarrassed because you realize you're making faces at the words in your mind...

In my head I was just like OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. Lol And inwardly when he mentioned the part about humans not hurting my innersole scoffed and just went "Tell that to the king of hearts" xD

It was more about the whole trying to kill him before he used the knife on himself. After the knife it was just fuck it. He ded. Lol

I was thinking of a way to address this and I think I've come up with the most dramatic way to do so...this little thing isn't over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back